2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the antics, a real character and far more important than the board realize. That’s my fear. However, I expected more goals and he never quite became the player I though he would become. Now watch him become that player at spurs.
All of this.

He could have had more goals for us. He missed numerous "easy"/"big" chances and was being lamented for large parts of last season for not putting them away. I don't see that changing at Spurs, however he will get more goal scoring opportunities so will still have a decent return and those misses won't be as important as they would be for us.

But we will struggle to replace his double figures each season.

We didn’t fight much to keep Richy did we, makes you wonder if he wasn’t ever part of Lampards plans. Let’s face it have we improved since we sign Richy? Not really he has been handy to get us out of some messes but apart from that he hasn’t even threatened to be part of any of our squads to take us to the next level. Dont get me wrong he is a decent player, stays fit and works hard, Imo we’ve had the best from him will he be a world class player before he retires? I can’t see it is he replaceable Imo yes. What he has brought in in transfer fee and what we have saved from players contracts ending and using loans we should be able to bring in a few to make a decent squad, then come next summer our FFP issues should be eased a lot .

We didn’t fight much to keep Richy did we, makes you wonder if he wasn’t ever part of Lampards plans. Let’s face it have we improved since we sign Richy? Not really he has been handy to get us out of some messes but apart from that he hasn’t even threatened to be part of any of our squads to take us to the next level. Dont get me wrong he is a decent player, stays fit and works hard, Imo we’ve had the best from him will he be a world class player before he retires? I can’t see it is he replaceable Imo yes. What he has brought in in transfer fee and what we have saved from players contracts ending and using loans we should be able to bring in a few to make a decent squad, then come next summer our FFP issues should be eased a lot .

who we replacing him with mate? his goals his work ethic?

They have a chance of winning trophy's. They have opportunities to win multiple trophies.
And champions League football is a massive draw for players.

I don't understand the point about Conte either - Spurs have, Nuno aside, consistently appointed ambitious, high profile managers. If Conte goes, they will again.

Richarlison, Kane, Son is as very strong front 3.
Shame about the rest, some of there games last year they were as dire as us with all bit Richarlison. Good run at the end made Conte stay they got lucky. They may win the league or Fa cup but I can’t see them winning much else. But enough about them I only care about how we are going to spend the money we now have.

Really torn on this.

A funny character, worked hard every game but spells of mediocrity and missing good chances. Apart from work hard it is difficult to pin down what he is really good at. Dragged us through at the end and gets the fans fired up.

No huge clubs were really in for him and he probably won't even start at Spurs.

If I were a fan of another club, I wouldn't want us to sign him for £60m.

The main issue for me is that, even if we get £40m to spend we will F@#k it up.

Felt sorry for one of my mates kids, he is gutted the poor lad. I remember being that age and gutted about Beardsley being sold to Newcastle.

Gutted he's going but you can't blame him. As a club we didn't deliver on the level of football that he requires which is to be involved in Europe. Great asset to he club and I don't think any Blues can really dislike him for going especially considering how skint the club is due to FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.