Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how reliable but my brother just sent me this, if true it gets grimmer & grimmer

cb8.jpg

The Athletic seeming pretty convinced another needs to go on top. Wouldn't expect us to spend more than 20m again. We could be down.
We don't know how much of the Richy proceeds are going to be made available. It's imperative we move on the unreliable/non-contributing/high-wage earners, principally Mina and Gomes.

In practical terms, for all the outgoings, only Richarlisons loss will be felt. Arguably Mina also if sold but not for me.

So if we can get in 4 signings + 2 loans making the budget stretch to the max then we could still emerge stronger. We need players clearly, but in equivalent terms most of those gone/going didn't offer anything that needs replacing.

We have to be positive.

All goes in cycles apart from us? when was our good bit? One season with moyes and martinez

One season with Moyes? Had a few decent seasons with Moyes tbf and consistent, I’d take that all day now. And the first season with Martinez was great.

We are due one soon

Still not managed to sell anyone bar Richarlison.
Nor will we, unless it's one of the very few players most fans want to keep.

We will loan out a few I'm sure, possibly Gomes, Rondon and Branthwaite, and if we're lucky Juventus might decide to cough up now for Kean.

We'll still be stuck with all of Keane, Holgate, Davies, Gray, Townsend, Iwobi, Coleman in and around every single matchday squad.

Still not managed to sell anyone bar Richarlison.

We are an awful club at selling players, signing players is bad enough, but getting real money for players is an absolute joke.

the amount of money we have spunked away and not received a penny back for is ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.