2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He worked very hard but he lost the ball far too many times, running into people when he could have passed.
I definitely think he is overrated and should have done a lot more here than he did.
I’m surprised we are getting £60m for him, In todays ridiculous market he probably warrants it, but we are so bad at selling I expected £50m tops.
Not too bothered he’s gone, we won’t miss him as much as we missed Lukaku and others.

He worked very hard but he lost the ball far too many times, running into people when he could have passed.
I definitely think he is overrated and should have done a lot more here than he did.
I’m surprised we are getting £60m for him, In todays ridiculous market he probably warrants it, but we are so bad at selling I expected £50m tops.
Not too bothered he’s gone, we won’t miss him as much as we missed Lukaku and others.
come on man,
he ran himself in to the ground for Everton.
he adapted to suit how ever many managers,
Brazils number 9 loved our club and we couldn't get our crap together to at least make the Europa league.
Shameful mess.

I've never been hugely attached to the lad, love his work ethic when he's not having a paddy but always felt it needed to be him or DCL not the 2 together as neither of them can pick a final ball or take on a man with any consistency.

That said i still think it's a baffling choice for him to join a team he has no chance of starting for in either of his favoured positions. If he doesn't make it work from the right hand side he'll be riding the bench when an important game comes along and feeding off cup competitions.

Loved his spirit. Worked hard. Had some great moments. Was a favourite of ours.

However, you can't really say that he reached a prolific level.

He did also often frustrate with missed chances.

His goals and assists are quite easily replaceable.

We'll be absolutely fine.

I've never been hugely attached to the lad, love his work ethic when he's not having a paddy but always felt it needed to be him or DCL not the 2 together as neither of them can pick a final ball or take on a man with any consistency.

That said i still think it's a baffling choice for him to join a team he has no chance of starting for in either of his favoured positions. If he doesn't make it work from the right hand side he'll be riding the bench when an important game comes along and feeding off cup competitions.

I have the feeling he will be frustrated with playing time and end up coming back.

Funnily enough similar to Pienaar

Good luck to the lad, he has ambition to play at the highest level, football is a business and we are bad at it. Don't be mad at him, be mad at the incompetent chairman and board. If the rumoured 60m is true then we are selling too cheap, Richy has a good world cup and his value goes up. But FPL has our hands tied..

Such a shame

Feel sorry for Tarks. Could’ve just got it over and done with weeks ago but no we couldn’t be arsed releasing a kit.

He’s paid by Burnley until the end of June, it’s like a notice period you can’t announce something until he’s free

Status
Not open for further replies.