Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the replies, he then says it could be a loan with obligation but that it's still being worked out...sounds like he's jumping to conclusions a bit. Guess we should just cross our fingers it's an option not an obligation
If its a loan with an option to buy then its good business.
The lad has gone off the radar since Poch left Spurs not suiting the way Jose & Conte set teams up.

He is a very good player , integral to them getting to a Champions lge final .
As for ball retention & distribution we have no one as good in that role.

Not worth splashing 20mil atm but with the right deal the lad deserve's a chance.
I think he'll do well here.

Again lads, nothing is certain until Joyce, Bobble or Romano report it, at the moment it’s the Kopite Echo with Sky/BBC feeding off it

Written off before he’s kicked a ball, ffs. In the state this club is in who else would play for us, he’s probably the only level of player we can attract. But if he had any sense he’d go elsewhere as some of you lot would boo him from the start.

Always thought Harry Winks was limited, likes to keep the ball and is tidy and all the usual tippy tappy stuff.....

20m nah never. I want lads that get up and down the pitch

“If he can stay fit”
“If he can get his confidence back”
“There’s a player there”

How many times have we said these things over the last few years about these type of players - cast offs who no one but us wants to sign - and it just doesn’t work out
It's a pathetic signing if it happens.

Sends out all the wrong signals.

It makes me even more convinced we'll get Levy ripping the piss out of Everton for Richarlison's signature.

Always thought Harry Winks was limited, likes to keep the ball and is tidy and all the usual tippy tappy stuff.....

20m nah never. I want lads that get up and down the pitch
Doucoure does that...

Honestly don't mind Winks, useful player but 20M is steep. Spurs don't want him evidently so why are we paying so much? (if true obviously)

Nobody is giving is 20M for Gomes etc. How much was Bissouma for them? Efectively we would be funding that.

“If he can stay fit”
“If he can get his confidence back”
“There’s a player there”

How many times have we said these things over the last few years about these type of players - cast offs who no one but us wants to sign - and it just doesn’t work out

100 percent agree, this club ...this **** club .

Status
Not open for further replies.