2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he’d maybe be looking to leave if his buddy’s Mina and Richie are sold.

Anyone else have a horrible feeling we’ll still have Gomes and Allan in the squad next season….and Davies and Docoure…..and Dele. Aaaaaaarrrgggggghhhh

Anyone else have a horrible feeling we’ll still have Gomes and Allan in the squad next season….and Davies and Docoure…..and Dele. Aaaaaaarrrgggggghhhh

I think the solution is to buy 20 new players. The 20 new players I would buy is in the transfer thread.

I find it truly bizarre that I’m disappointed that Allan has committed his future to Everton.

Maybe it’s because I was dead set in accepting he would leave and bring a few, as opposed to leaving on a free next summer.

Feeling?

Accept reality mate. At least Allan is a good player.

Doucoure regressed so bad, I’m wondering if we’ve had a shortage of inhalers in Merseyside, knsckered after 20 minutes every game.

Feeling?

Accept reality mate. At least Allan is a good player.

Doucoure regressed so bad, I’m wondering if we’ve had a shortage of inhalers in Merseyside, knsckered after 20 minutes every game.
I just thought that Allan and Gomes would go. Gomes because he’s terrible and Allan because he’d want to leave. Not much of a midfield overhaul with that lot all staying! It’s more than inhalers that lot need to be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.