Goodbye 21/22 good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the football it’s been an absolutely crap year anyway. Our 3-2 win is the start of a change around……

Terrible terrible season.

To not even make 40 points is abysmal.

Felt like the squad only started looking at league table after Burnley away and then played accordingly most games but many of them simply aren't good enough.

Going to be some transfer window to get it all right especially if Richarlison goes so think everyone has to be realistic.

Worry is starting next season winless in first 4-5 as then pressure will start to grow on Lampard with team stuck at bottom again.

One to forget. Spanish waiter was a disaster. Hopefully moshers has more loose change as we cannot go through this disconnected debacle again

Started with hiring a kopite and our record signing being arrested for being a peado.

Relegation was expected after that tbh

Don't believe these two incidences can be underestimated.
Have worked unlikable bosses and key members being pushed out and even been suspended can have awful consequences on team morale... Can only imagine the gossip going on in the squad with latter issue you raise.

Don't believe these two incidences can be underestimated.
Have worked unlikable bosses and key members being pushed out and even been suspended can have awful consequences on team morale... Can only imagine the gossip going on in the squad with latter issue you raise.
Not wrong. He always seemed well respected by the other players too. Would be devastating finding out that kind of thing about someone you look up to.

Has a team ever stayed up with 21 defeats before, i have not even looked but seems pretty high for a team to stay up

Has a team ever stayed up with 21 defeats before, i have not even looked but seems pretty high for a team to stay up

I’m amazed how close we finished to Southampton, but when you look, they simply drew the game we lost sort of thing.

Maybe the lack of draws were a measure of our effort?

Pretty much everything that could go wrong and against this season did. Surely that can’t happen again.

Norwich, Watford, and Burnley have been bloody awful this season except when we've made them look like world beaters. Fulham, Bournemouth and either Forest or Huddersfield replace them next season. Fulham have scored a lot of goals wrapping up the championship trophy. Will there be enough cannon fodder in the league next year for us to rebuild without the imminent threat of relegation?
Its been a horrendous season, full of spite and toxicity. I don't fancy another.

Status
Not open for further replies.