2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
That palace result really peed on their chips - they were desperate for us to drop and probably would still like us down there in the mix next season. Mad how tapastits has seemingly got away Scott free (although no clubs been stupid enough to go near him since so that’s something!)

Hope we fly under frank and keep putting the rs media noses out of joint.
Basically ended their Summer of "where did it go wrong for Everton" insights etc etc, you can see they will have had documentaries, etc all planned for this Sky Scum and BBC in fact all MSM sports!

Basically ended their Summer of "where did it go wrong for Everton" insights etc etc, you can see they will have had documentaries, etc all planned for this Sky Scum and BBC in fact all MSM sports!
They had the Everton Demise and Liverpool Immortals documentaries all ready to go - with probably a lot of work already done on them. Same with the press and their ready-to-go reports concerning both those events.

They are VERY angry they had to bin that lot. VERY ANGRY.

I fully expect them to keep coming for Everton. The 'Everton in talks with Steve Bannon Worshipping Bidder' storyline was a taster.

Lampard has won 8 games in 21 as our manager while Benitez managed 7 from 22 in all competitions. Hardly a major difference is it?

Benitez, Lampard, the Board and the owner were all equally culpable for last season
The difference is that Benitez inherited a team that narrowly missed qualifying for Europe with James and Digne in the squad.

Frank inherited a disaster with 1 win in FOURTEEN (the worse I can remember in my 33 years) James and Digne punted, Myko in but with no premier league experience, no confidence from players and pure fume from fans

They’re not equally culpable, Frank saved us even though he didn’t hit the right formula immediately and had some real crap performances.

This doesn’t mean he’s the messiah and we’ll be boss next season, he’s still got a lot of work to do but he’s not equally culpable for last season.

The difference is that Benitez inherited a team that narrowly missed qualifying for Europe with James and Digne in the squad.

Frank inherited a disaster with 1 win in FOURTEEN (the worse I can remember in my 33 years) James and Digne punted, Myko in but with no premier league experience, no confidence from players and pure fume from fans

Wouldn't think you'd have to explain that to a blue, would you?

"media witch hunt"... what a ludicrous comment. I agree appointing Benitez was completely wrong but let's not kid ourselves that Fwank is a great manager. At least Benitez has a track record of success to point to and his team were 16th in the league when he was fired. How much he was hindered by our previous reckless spending is open to conjecture.
Lampard has won 8 games in 21 as our manager while Benitez managed 7 from 22 in all competitions. Hardly a major difference is it?

Under Lampard we went into the relegation zone so lets not gloss over that fact by the fact we managed to win enough games right at the end of the season to avoid the drop. I understand some of you a gullible enough to believe a manager roaring his head off and doing the fist pump means he's Everton through and through because I can promise you, if we start badly next season, and there is every chance, then some of you will be the same ones calling for his head.

Benitez, Lampard, the Board and the owner were all equally culpable for last season and unless we see some real change this close season, don't expect our results to set the league a light.
Where’ve you been hiding mate?

Go a bit mad on the quadruplemissed celebrations did you or Have you been trying to get that teargas smell out of your clobber - I hear it’s a bugger to shift?

Wouldn't think you'd have to explain that to a blue, would you?
Just read through all their past comments. Hasn't said one positive word about anything to do with the club in 9 pages worth of posts. Most of it is giving grief to Gordon, richie and Gray and having a go at blues commenting about the refs being biased and corrupt. And signed up 3 days before the derby.

Just read through all their past comments. Hasn't said one positive word about anything to do with the club in 9 pages worth of posts. Most of it is giving grief to Gordon, richie and Gray and having a go at blues commenting about the refs being biased and corrupt. And signed up 3 days before the derby.
Another darling easily pleased by a relegation fight. I'll have positive things to say when we have something positive to look forward to. All I see is a club going nowhere and continuing to make the same mistakes. If you're satisfied with that more power to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.