2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I have been very good friends with all the people I have seen that mate I have been a good friend for the past two weeks now so no worries if we can do that though as I will probably need the hard drive back from my old one to the best mate so I will have a good watch with my wife and dad for the night.
Any chance of the odd bit of punctuation, mate? Appropriate commas and the odd full stop make things so much more readable, yanno.

Interested to know where you would put punctuation to make that post readable?

I have to say I have been very good friends with all the people I have seen that mate I have been a good friend for the past two weeks now so no worries if we can do that though as I will probably need the hard drive back from my old one to the best mate so I will have a good watch with my wife and dad for the night.

@Joey66 can you help us out please ?

coleman-goal.gif

One the best RB this club has ever seen sunshine.
Thanks for all of these. It's good to remind people of how ruddy good Seamus has been at this club. Love how dismissive people can be about a potential career ending leg break. Seamus has been the absolute dogs for Everton and just like Baines we should give them the respect they deserve.

Thanks for all of these. It's good to remind people of how ruddy good Seamus has been at this club. Love how dismissive people can be about a potential career ending leg break. Seamus has been the absolute dogs for Everton and just like Baines we should give them the respect they deserve.
Doesn't happen with Everton fans. The day they are in decline is the day they are open for ridicule. No matter what they have done and for how long.

Every single everton player about to peak needs to land a move elsewhere. Its what they deserve and most poignantly what we deserve.

Probably not just Everton fans but just the way society is now. The lack of any tangible success encourages people to just tar every player with the same brush. Coleman gets mentioned in the same breath as Kenny and nobody bats an eyelid. If we'd had a team all playing at Coleman's level at his peak we would have been challenging for trophy's every season. But we didn't and that's not his fault. We now don't have a single player who is even remotely at that standard week in week out. That is why we are languishing where we are. Get a team together who have his desire and application and then we might start climbing back up the league and become less of a laughing stock for rival fans and the national media. I'm hoping that's exactly what Frank was referring to when he spoke of Seamus's qualities. You can see the emotion on his face when Frank praises him after the match in front of the squad. He loves this club and has delivered us performances in spades. Let's save the criticism for players who couldn't give a stuff whether they play for us or not and are just happy collecting their inflated wages while hiding in plain sight during every match.

Doesn't happen with Everton fans. The day they are in decline is the day they are open for ridicule. No matter what they have done and for how long.

Every single everton player about to peak needs to land a move elsewhere. Its what they deserve and most poignantly what we deserve.
They do also get paid top whack for four or five years after the day they decline.

Swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: SJB

Interested to know where you would put punctuation to make that post readable?
The top post was in response to one of mine, but to be honest, I couldn't react to it as I had no idea as to what it meant. Even after trying to re-write it several times putting in punctuation marks and adding parenthesis at various places. No offence to anybody intended, but there you go.

Fans in general that. Not exclusive to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.