Match Thread Everton v Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Crystal Palace

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Palace player spotted in Stanley Park. They’re coming up separately. Look out for others disguised as a letter box, tramp, policeman, aldo and basil brush.
1652945940057.jpeg

Last edited:
Gonna struggle to follow it tonight and not because I’m nervous. I’ve gotta take me lad to a gig Milton Keynes stadium. I’m hoping there’s some sort of wi-fi or any type of data signal so I can get updates or listen on a radio app or something.

It may actually serve as an informative trip to see where we could be playing away games in a couple of years ?

@Alan Whittle

I don't suppose you could forego your allegiance for one night.. oh well, I'll tell you a quick Alan Whittle related story instead. A few years ago I caught sight of (our) renowned maverick himself outside the Park End car park dragging on a crafty ciggie. Same old hair same stature. And how these things repeat themselves as my lad (everyone now knows on Twitter (and presently on the front page of Everton's OS) as Yanndalf1 - spent half an hour in the company of Tom Davies on the steps of St Luke's having a natter a short while ago. Funny how these things work out. What price Tom decamping to Selhurst if things don't go our way?

Or maybe Iran!!

Last edited:
Aren't you lot 24 hours ahead of us, can't you atleast tell us tell us result to put us out of out misery ?
It finished 1-0 to us, very nervy, crowd were brilliant, Palace were knobs (except Zaha who made it clear he still wants a move here). Tom Davies came on for the injured Dukes in the 80th minute, then goes on to score the winner in the 88th minute sending several on here into incandescent rage, fans on the pitch at the final whistle give Zaha a shoulders high parade off the pitch for missing a 34th minute penalty.

@Alan Whittle

I don't suppose you could forego your allegiance for one night.. oh well, I'll tell you a quick Alan Whittle related story instead. A few years ago I caught sight of (our) renowned maverick himself outside the Park End car park dragging on a crafty ciggie. Same old hair same stature. And how these things repeat themselves as my lad (everyone now knows on Twitter (and presently on the front page of Everton's OS) as Yanndalf1 - spent half an hour in the company of Tom Davies on the steps of St Luke's having a natter a short while ago. Funny how these things work out. What price Tom decamping to Selhurst if things don't go our way?

Or maybe Iran!!
87DE7516-6636-4024-8735-00018F252196.jpeg

Al says “Relax -
Blues are staying up!”

Status
Not open for further replies.