Homepage Article "Booooooooooooo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another exaggerated account of what the ground is like by somebody who isn't present for the atmospheres they're talking about.

I honestly don't see all that much different at our games to any other games I go to around the country. I keep seeing people talking about the Newcastle atmosphere the other night but 1. They were very much getting nervy and frustrated before we let them straight back into the game with a stupid error and 2. Where the hell have those atmospheres been for them for the last dozen or so years that i've been going up there, because it's not usually like that.

Goodison when it's up for it is as good as anywhere, when it's not it's generally quiet, just like anywhere. Sometimes when things are going really badly, like say when we've only got 4 points from our last 15 games or something, it can turn a bit nasty. I don't really see what the big obsession with it is, it's just football fans being football fans.

Another exaggerated account of what the ground is like by somebody who isn't present for the atmospheres they're talking about.

I honestly don't see all that much different at our games to any other games I go to around the country. I keep seeing people talking about the Newcastle atmosphere the other night but 1. They were very much getting nervy and frustrated before we let them straight back into the game with a stupid error and 2. Where the hell have those atmospheres been for them for the last dozen or so years that i've been going up there, because it's not usually like that.

Goodison when it's up for it is as good as anywhere, when it's not it's generally quiet, just like anywhere. Sometimes when things are going really badly, like say when we've only got 4 points from our last 15 games or something, it can turn a bit nasty. I don't really see what the big obsession with it is, it's just football fans being football fans.

Pretty spot on tbh. We've always been a reactionary crowd, which is why when it's bad it's really bad but when it's good it's really good.

We can try and create a big atmosphere but at the end of the day it's very difficult when we're emotionally shot watching the turgid displays that we've become used to over the past 5-6 years.

Ed has smashed the back doors off that article. Well thought out balanced logic and compassion. True Evertonianism.

Dare I say, with all due respect, bitter self entitled slugs like @Stephenlloyd and others may want to give it a read and soak it into their basic heads.

A true 'thinkers' article. Sadly, there aren't many of us anymore

Football is not Amazon dot com same day delivery

Ed has smashed the back doors off that article. Well thought out balanced logic and compassion. True Evertonianism.

Dare I say, with all due respect, bitter self entitled slugs like @Stephenlloyd and others may want to give it a read and soak it into their basic heads.
Call me what you want. I don’t care.

You tweeted on Tom davies page about Everton DA’s. Maybe I am one of them. I want to see Everton have success again. And they won’t get it with players like Tom Davies. I don’t say anything bad about him as a person, the worst thing I said we he’s a crap footballer

You come across as a sentimental, kenwright, Unsworth and 7th palace dvd loving, no Mark.

If you’re happy with that then fine. Enjoy mid table for ever and happy clapping Bill and bang average players.

And if you want to call me a slug lol then carry on, because I will never be happy with the Tom Davies’s of this world playing for my club and I will call them out.

This is different to having a go at a homegrown player just breaking through at 17/18.

We’re taking about a lad with well over 100 games and who’s 24 soon. Who’s not even a regular for team that finishes mid table.

You tweeted on Tom davies page about Everton DA’s. Maybe I am one of them. I want to see Everton have success again. And they won’t get it with players like Tom Davies. I don’t say anything bad about him as a person, the worst thing I said we he’s a crap footballer

You come across as a sentimental, kenwright, Unsworth and 7th palace dvd loving, no Mark.

If you’re happy with that then fine. Enjoy mid table for ever and happy clapping Bill and bang average players.

And if you want to call me a slug lol then carry on, because I will never be happy with the Tom Davies’s of this world playing for my club and I will call them out.

This is different to having a go at a homegrown player just breaking through at 17/18.

We’re taking about a lad with well over 100 games and who’s 24 soon. Who’s not even a regular for team that finishes mid table.
But you're not bothered, right?

Who is Mark?

Ste you’re that hearty mix of thick, angry and entitled that I love to hold a mirror up to. You thew the first insult at me so now I’m just letting you kick in the web to pass a bored moment in my life. It’s nothing personal mate, it’s just that you’re much worse than a kopite to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.