Homepage Article One Phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Pereira had the job at any point.

Lampard was very quickly mentioned as Benitez's successor, he interviewed early and then there was no reports on him not being interested. It always looked like his to turn down. He wanted Villa and Everton were the only other big club left outside the elite.

I would like to think it was a masterstroke by Moshiri and that Lampard was always the main target and to get all the fans on board with Frank, Perreira was a plant, a target for us to unite in disgust and so when Frank was announced everyone would be happy because it wasn't Perreria, even the interview was part of this plan to sow the seeds of doubt in this fake primary target.

Because that is the only way it makes any logical sense for him to do that interview, somebody told him it was a good idea

Perreiras interview was no doubt a rehash of his interview with Moshiri. It shows how taken in he can be with such guff.
If i told you that I won a few titles when I played years ago. There is an obvious dig deeper follow up question.

I would like to think it was a masterstroke by Moshiri and that Lampard was always the main target and to get all the fans on board with Frank, Perreira was a plant, a target for us to unite in disgust and so when Frank was announced everyone would be happy because it wasn't Perreria, even the interview was part of this plan to sow the seeds of doubt in this fake primary target.

Because that is the only way it makes any logical sense for him to do that interview, somebody told him it was a good idea
I'd love to believe this was all a plan to unite the fanbase behind Lampard.

But the brazen stupidity shown by Moshiri from the sacking of Brands onwards won't allow me to believe there was any sort of orchestrated plan being carried out here.

I think things really were as grim as they seemed that afternoon Pereira set fire to his chances by ringing into Sky... and thank goodness he did.

But the brazen stupidity shown by Moshiri from the sacking of Brands onwards won't allow me to believe there was any sort of orchestrated plan being carried out here.

I think things really were as grim as they seemed that afternoon Pereira set fire to his chances by ringing into Sky... and thank goodness he did.

And thank goodness he didn't get a busy signal. He might have changed his mind.

I doubt Pereira had the job at any point.

Lampard was very quickly mentioned as Benitez's successor, he interviewed early and then there was no reports on him not being interested. It always looked like his to turn down. He wanted Villa and Everton were the only other big club left outside the elite.
That’s not what you were saying at the time.

That was down to FSW.

He was 100% about to be appointed.
No he wasn't. The night before there were newspaper stories stating that Moshiri had been panicked by the Goodison protest which had grafitti against him getting the job. The SSN's interview was him trying to get back in the race for the job.

No he wasn't. The night before there were newspaper stories stating that Moshiri had been panicked by the Goodison protest which had grafitti against him getting the job. The SSN's interview was him trying to get back in the race for the job.
I dont mean the phone call.

The graffiti was the first nail, the phone call was the final nail.

The majority of media sources indicated he was about to be appointed.

I dont mean the phone call.

The graffiti was the first nail, the phone call was the final nail.

The majority of media sources indicated he was about to be appointed.
No chance. This isn't ancient history, it was last week!

The majority of sources were saying he was out of the favourite spot and that Lampard was the favourite even prior to the SSN debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.