Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be alright. We're not a yo-yo club like Villa.

70 years unbroken top flight club.
Good man Dave...a fan from another club gives an opinion respectfully and you throw shade, despite the fact that you otherwise say we are not ok 99.99999% of the time. This attitude is from the same family as 'throw a bottle at Digne', the lad forced out of the club. Bitters is an apt name for sure and we are now banter fc, so when someone offers friendly advice rather than the now common ridicule try to be nice

Every day I become more convinced Moshiri will take us down. It’s bad decision after bad decision, we’re incapable of learning from our mistakes, and that only ends one way if it carries on long enough. No idea who or what can save us.

Surely we can do enough to stop up

Getting new manager in while window still open essential

We can beat Newcastle or Leeds and get a couple of surprise results elsewhere

Mid table finish still quite likely if we can get new manager ASAP

Good man Dave...a fan from another club gives an opinion respectfully and you throw shade, despite the fact that you otherwise say we are not ok 99.99999% of the time. This attitude is from the same family as 'throw a bottle at Digne', the lad forced out of the club. Bitters is an apt name for sure and we are now banter fc, so when someone offers friendly advice rather than the now common ridicule try to be nice
Villa fans are snides.

Every day I become more convinced Moshiri will take us down. It’s bad decision after bad decision, we’re incapable of learning from our mistakes, and that only ends one way if it carries on long enough. No idea who or what can save us.
From what I pick up in the media and more so from reading this forum I think the problem at Everton FC is the 'we're incapable', it looks like it is 'I'm incapable' and Moshiri is getting involved in things he should not be and he can't learn from his mistakes. It must be soul-destroying working for a boss that doesn't let you actually do your job and keeps undermining you and making a hash of things. This will just end up with the staff at Everton not giving a toss and things just go downhill from there

From what I pick up in the media and more so from reading this forum I think the problem at Everton FC is the 'we're incapable', it looks like it is 'I'm incapable' and Moshiri is getting involved in things he should not be and he can't learn from his mistakes. It must be soul-destroying working for a boss that doesn't let you actually do your job and keeps undermining you and making a hash of things. This will just end up with the staff at Everton not giving a toss and things just go downhill from there
Na I think it's more like corporate raiding a profitable company, firing half the workforce, liquidate profitable brands, then sell off the rest of the assets while making millions off of the stock price.

Basically Moshiri is destroying the club for his bottom line.

At what point do we admit that we are in trouble,
- when our fate is in the hands of others losing games?
- when its still mathematically possible to stay up but requires a miracle?
Face it, we are in deep trouble... There is not a team in this league that I can safely say we will beat them!
Benitez has killed us. We would have scraped some results this year with James and now Digne in our arsenal. They were both lost for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.