Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary thing is since the early 90s this is the first genuine time I think we will go down.

Every facet of the club is a total mess

Factor In if we went down we aren't coming up anytime soon with the financial mess we are in, wed have a fire sale of DCL, Pickford, Richy, Possibly even Gordon as can see a lot if interest coming for him
Also, I wouldnt be expecting a new stadium in 2 years time if we go down!

The fans aren't going to be happy with anyone that would come though are they ?

We are almost like the Labour party at the moment - arguing the toss about historic problems with no plan for now.
There’s happy and there’s happy! A guy that’s been sacked from most of his recent jobs is very different to kovac or Favre for instance.
As for the Labour Party….so long as the knob Ed’s keep voting for their tory masters, the labour discussion is pointless

He got Munich relegated from the third division to the fourth! So much about "as strong...."

As someone already pointed out, Klopp got Mainz relegated and couldn't get them promoted.

Not comparing the 2 coaches like but it's not overly worrying (I've no idea what the state Munich were in).

More concerned about the 2 stints and Fenerbache and the fact he's a bit nuts

There’s happy and there’s happy! A guy that’s been sacked from most of his recent jobs is very different to kovac or Favre for instance.
As for the Labour Party….so long as the knob Ed’s keep voting for their tory masters, the labour discussion is pointless

Difficult to know whether Kovac or Favre would even consider it - we are in a relegation battle with serious organisational issues - they have little time to turn it around and it could easily damage what rep they have now.

I'd give it to Michael Carrick. Only 40, won everything going, coped very well with huge egos at United, very capable coach. There, we're sorted

From Benitez to Perreira. A really bad joke.

He is a kind of manager for Watford but not Everton. Oh god please help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.