Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
….unless I’m missing something, I never noticed Moshiri at the game again. Kenwright taking the wrath.

I’m no BK supporter but I wonder if he’s better being there at the moment because he’s at least a foil to Moshiri.
No I don't think so. Kenwright should have had the dignity to leave once Moshiri became majority shareholder.

His continuing presence is a barrier to change and progress. He, more than anyone else, is a symbol for the decline and mismanagement at the club. The single common denominator for what is now entering a 4th decade of misery.

No I don't think so. Kenwright should have had the dignity to leave once Moshiri became majority shareholder.

His continuing presence is a barrier to change and progress. He, more than anyone else, is a symbol for the decline and mismanagement at the club. The single common denominator for what is now entering a 4th decade of misery.

….don’t disagree, he should’ve gone or at least be given an honorary role a long time ago, but at this point in time I’m not convinced Moshiri can drive through required change.

Spot on. He’s been around while it’s all gone on.

Seen the videos online, felt a bit sorry for Bill but everyone can see he needs to step down but we all know he won't go until the new ground is built.

He's a failure and needs to step aside

Status
Not open for further replies.