Our ‘fans’ are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what we are now, an old boy's network of passion and "understanding" the club. It was assumed that bringing Ferguson in would give us an "automatic bounce" another poster in another thread speculated that it wasn't going to be the same as last time and they are 100% right.
Lurching from one swing of the pendulum to the next - the one thing that strikes me most from Moshiri's time with the club is just how many former players are connected with us. Abramovich at Chelsea jumps out but most other new owners sweep the old boys out when they come in and set expectations in place from the get go.
Beers behind the bar, bring a blue home, best board in the game. I get the link you're making, heaven forbid we recruited a forward thinking team of recruitment, coaching and medical staff. No, we'll just get bevvied up and shout louder, that'll work just as well.
Spot on mate.

You said it way better than I was attempting to.

The look is horrendous: early kick off and the reports of Ferguson buying ale for the supporters...and then bottles and a lighter are thrown at Villa players.

Then Ferguson condemns what happened. He should be also apologisding for getting fans pissed up before the game.

What kind of "manager" pulls stunts like that?
The lad was on the lucozade.

We've arguably got the worst 'support' in the Prem. From the Park End who sit in bewildered silence game after game, season after season. To knobheads behind me today in the Street End with that vile 'babys not yours' song less than 5 minutes into the game to the awful treatment of Digne who gave his all for this club, didn't want to leave and was basically forced out by the previous manager.

Well he's certainly had the last laugh tonight to the idiots giving him stick. So has Slippy G.

We've got the over the toppers to one side and the lily livered to the other. In between we have 10's of thousands of passionate fans who give there all for the club.
We've arguably got the worst 'support' in the Prem. From the Park End who sit in bewildered silence game after game, season after season. To knobheads behind me today in the Street End with that vile 'babys not yours' song less than 5 minutes into the game to the awful treatment of Digne who gave his all for this club, didn't want to leave and was basically forced out by the previous manager.

Well he's certainly had the last laugh tonight to the idiots giving him stick. So has Slippy G.
give it a test you moaning div

We've got the over the toppers to one side and the lily livered to the other. In between we have 10's of thousands of passionate fans who give there all for the club.

give it a test you moaning div
Deep down and objectively, I think you’re right. However, at the moment the fan base feels sour. The atmosphere today wasn’t great and not were the actions, even if it was the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.