KENWRIGHT OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BK is sitting there now arm round Mosh saying, ‘I told you so, now let me show a friend of mine who is ready to step in, what a manager, what a manager….’

Kenwright is like the old autocrat who has handpicked his successor and retired to the shadows to manipulate the new man and maintain his influence. This time, I feel he has overreached and could well be purged. Roberto Martinez? Really? The man we sacked, who took us for 11million in compensation, and signed Aiden McGeady?

The very definition of insanity is repeating the same thing in the expectation of a different outcome. Bill has now proven his insanity. He needs to be quietly "disappeared" by the Moshiri regime Nazarbayev-style.

Pushing for Martinez back alone is enough to get rid. He wants his nice chats, over a nice cup of tea, with nice biscuits, with his nice buddy, to talk about how nice it is to be a nice club in a world of not so nice clubs that win

This fat controller will take us down
He is undoubtedly the main problem. Until he goes we will never be a well run club. Still has far too much say and sway and I’d be all for a direct protest aimed directly at him.

Doesn't even own us anymore. Had us finishing in Europe many times including getting champions league when he was our owner. Even his last managerial appointment got us 5th 72 points and two semi. (Not that i want Martinez back)

New owner comes in and spunks 100s of millions into a kleenex. Terrible manager after terrible manager after terrible appointments in the space of a few years. predicted losses.

GeT bIlL kEnRiGhT ooooooouuuutttzzz

This is what is astounding. BK doesn't have power at the club although he's still chairman he's still on the board.
Yet he is (it would seem) driving the return of Martinez. What on earth is going through this mans head?

This is what is astounding. BK doesn't have power at the club although he's still chairman he's still on the board.
Yet he is (it would seem) driving the return of Martinez. What on earth is going through this mans head?
He need a supporter at manager level to secure his own position. Perhaps he's frightened that Big Dunc will make a success of it?

Worst period of our club history? Moyes was his appointment you melt, I think he did ok, not my cup of tea like but he did a grand job. Moshiri has picked all the other clowns, Martinez 2.0 is the way forward lad, get on board or go and support the RS
Mate Kenwright wanted Gary Megson FFS
Walter Smith advised him to get Moyes. Kenwright had no intention of getting Moyes before hand.
I used to think Kenwright was a positive for the club but this was many years ago.

Just wish he would sod off to be fair. He’s a liar and a romancer who is an embarrassment to the club
Oh and also lined his pockets when Moshiri turned up
Put his house up for sale did he for Everton? Ok whatever!!!

People keep saying this. But how true is it?
Well I can't see Brands saying "You know who you need Farhad? You need that Allardyce/Silva/Ancelotti/Benitez".

Brands would've wanted someone that fitted his system. I also doubt many of the signings were his recommendations either.

But I'm sure he's been paid to keep quiet so we will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.