Get Rooney before United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney is going to be a hell of a Manager, we need to strike early and get him before United, I bet he will be united Manager in the Summer if we don’t act now!
How much would you like to bet? ill give you great odds

At Derby, Rooney has played 62 games, won 17 and lost 26. But yeah, he's going to be a "hell of a manager". Ffs.
Are you incapable of putting it into context? What he has done in a hopeless situation is amazing. 21 ,point deduction...what is the point of playing? He has motivated a team in that situation as players are lost due to finances.
He would not relegate us and could develop into a very good manager. It is all a bet and I would put my money on him over any other name I have heard.

Let’s get real here. We need the best people we can get, the best coaching minds and team of technical experts.

Wayne Rooney has won about 10 games as manager and will probably bring Liam Rosenior with him. 2 places above relegation and people want to roll the dice on these purely because one was a talented player?

Let’s get real here. We need the best people we can get, the best coaching minds and team of technical experts.

Wayne Rooney has won about 10 games as manager and will probably bring Liam Rosenior with him. 2 places above relegation and people want to roll the dice on these purely because one was a talented player?
I don’t particularly want him but second from bottom after getting 21 points deducted, and not being able to sign players is a great result so far. He’s won more than double points what we have in a much worse position.
I think it shows his man management and ability to get a side to work for him.
To be fair his players are playing to keep a living, whereas ours are stealing one.

I don’t particularly want him but second from bottom after getting 21 points deducted, and not being able to sign players is a great result so far. He’s won more than double points what we have in a much worse position.
I think it shows his man management and ability to get a side to work for him.
To be fair his players are playing to keep a living, whereas ours are stealing one.

But if it was Liam Rosenior who was manager, people wouldn’t be suggesting him.

Someone like Chris Wilder has a far more impressive body of work but nobody is calling for him.

Rooney is going to be a hell of a Manager, we need to strike early and get him before United, I bet he will be united Manager in the Summer if we don’t act now!
Going to be is the main point, last season he survived championship relegation by a point on last day of the season. Done better this year but would still only be 12th even without points deduction. ???? 2 or three years before he's ready for prem.

Either that or he turns Finch Farm into the Batiatus Ludus off the Spartacus series

Status
Not open for further replies.