Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Within this context, he makes an argument to Moshiri that hes bad at selecting managers, and that it's best for everyone he let's Bill do it. And Farhad, perhaps feeling wounded post Benitez goes along with it.
Which I could almost see happening… right up until the point that he comes back with “hey Farhad, remember that fella that took you to court and you had to pay £10m to get rid of? Well don’t laugh….”

I`m not sure if Ancelotti didnt work, if he had a squad with more depth I think things would have been different. I think he was building something, he had us close to Europe before the players downed tools and I think that probably made his mind up with the fact he had no money to spend.

Only one that wasnt sacked....
Off topic a bit, but while I was very disappointed when Carlo left, because I was sure that he would've worked out what Everton
needed and brought in the right players in the Summer window, it didn't matter because he wouldn't have had the money and probably knew that.

On topic, I'd like Graham Potter. He was in the frame before and he has a very impressive resume, imo. One pundit I heard asked
why would he leave Brighton to take this job, but Don Hutcheson thinks he could be persuaded.
Almost any manager is a risk but who'd have thought Benitez would've been so tactically hopeless with his team selections.

Last edited:

Best solution for me, hopfully pick up a few wins to see us clear of relegation. If he does that let him finish the season and see whats available then

Two home games to get him started, two bouncing Goodison atmospheres to get him pumped, it’s how he gets them to perform at Newcastle the midweek after that’ll be key, especially as they’ll be fairly fresh with 2 weekends off

Has nobody thought of digging up the bones of Howard Kendall for a fourth stint? No disrespect intended, but is it really any madder than some of the drug-induced returns being seriously mooted?

This club has officially jumped the shark. Kenwright must be high on pain-killers to be proposing some of the stunts that the press are suggesting are genuine. I note that he's trying to stuff the club with more lackeys and sycophants to further his corrosive culture and ensure the likes of Sharp and Cahill are forever in his debt. Moshiri has clearly checked out. Usmanov needs to send some hired goons before this gets completely out of hand.

If Moshiri has signed off on the biggest Myth inez in football then he needs to just sell up as football ownership isn't for him. The toxicity at the end of his 1st spell was just as bad if not worse. Roberto is the football equivalent of a second hand car salesman, a slime ball who would turn the clock back on a car just to get a sale

Status
Not open for further replies.