Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No additions = relegation, championship revenues with PL overheads, and a FFP framework that is actually policed by the FA.

Even with our dire season so far, the frustration for me is that I don’t actually feel we are that far off from having a decent team again. A CM and a no10 or a CB potentially changes everything for the second half of the season.

Probably not happening without a manager though.

Even with our dire season so far, the frustration for me is that I don’t actually feel we are that far off from having a decent team again. A CM and a no10 or a CB potentially changes everything for the second half of the season.

Why not ?? It's not like the managers get to choose anway

This exactly. Middle needs reinforcement and we’ll be fine.

Soooo likely not game changers eh? At least not in the short term

Well one is an enforced starter now anyway (Mykolenko), one surely has to be better than Coleman & the other is half decent cover. Not world beaters but least we’ve made moves in some of the right areas. I’d like to think we would get another in but suspect that’s gone way down on the clubs priority now.

I really don't think we are any stronger as a result of selling Digne and bringing in those three players. I think we are even weaker than we were before.
In the short to medium term yes because one is a bang average winger and two young full backs that will need time. Losing one of our main creators and best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.