Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best solution is to do what West Ham did when they were relegation threatened mid season - Appointed a safe, reliable, experienced pair of hands that can organise a team on a 6 month deal. In that case, Moyes.

I’d take the 6 months to find the best possible DoF and let them choose the full time manager in the summer.

Won’t be popular on here but Nuno I think could steady the ship, and I think he’d take it on those terms.
This isn't very exciting but would be a sensible choice + he follows that counter-attacking approach that both Ancelotti had to use and Benitez lost the plot with.

I think the best solution is to do what West Ham did when they were relegation threatened mid season - Appointed a safe, reliable, experienced pair of hands that can organise a team on a 6 month deal. In that case, Moyes.

I’d take the 6 months to find the best possible DoF and let them choose the full time manager in the summer.

Won’t be popular on here but Nuno I think could steady the ship, and I think he’d take it on those terms.
We have already done that with Allerdyce who done the job he came do and was absolutely slated.

I know he got longer than a 6 month contract, but that was always the case with him, come in and do a job. He was never long term.

Barely half a year ago we had Ancelotti as manager and finishing on 59 points, with *some* fans kicking off wanting him gone.

Now we have Rooney and Martinez fighting it out to save us being debated.

Let us hold those responsible for chasing out Ancelotti responsible for their folly, by way of the vaults, to make sure these people do not try and sabotage Everton again.

This isn't very exciting but would be a sensible choice + he follows that counter-attacking approach that both Ancelotti had to use and Benitez lost the plot with.

Yeah, the season is ruined already, we don’t need excitement, we need a team that can defend, and stay in the division. Get to the summer and rebuild from there.

IMG-20220117-WA0011.jpg

We have already done that with Allerdyce who done the job he came do and was absolutely slated.

I know he got longer than a 6 month contract, but that was always the case with him, come in and do a job.

Yeah the only mistake there was giving him an 18 month deal and £50 million to spend.

Some tentative links with Diego Martinez. Long been an advocate of this guy, he did very well at Grenada with next to nothing and then to get them in the latter stages of Europa was just incredible. He has also been behind the scenes at FF as he came over here on a UK research trip and spent some time with Benitez and he loved the fans and GP. Lets get him in with a good Sporting/DoF above him, we won't regret it.

Never heard of him (not really, but more true than not) but given our current alternatives I'm all in. Why not.

Barely half a year ago we had Ancelotti as manager and finishing on 59 points, with *some* fans kicking off wanting him gone.

Now we have Rooney and Martinez fighting it out to save us being debated.

Let us hold those responsible for chasing out Ancelotti responsible for their folly, by way of the vaults, to make sure these people do not try and sabotage Everton again.
Is the Twitts broke mate?
Banned again?

Status
Not open for further replies.