The Illicit Power of Our Overpaid and Underachieving Players

Status
Not open for further replies.
....multiple managers have come and gone with a variety of systems and ideas....nothing. No chance.This lot dont care.

Moving players on: we only had Benitez who was brave enough to do it and we know he'll pay for it.

No mate.

There'll be people gloating tonight...but I tell you this: those same people KNOW that the next manager will be getting the same treatment soon enough. If the next one plays into the player's hands they'll be as useless as they are and unfit for this club in any case (Silva); if they dont (Benitez), they'll down tools.

The managers aren't the issue now. I think we all see it. The players and the coaching staff are happily taking the piss out of the idiot owner and the fans who they laugh at.

The coaching staff at senior level change as managers chance. The only constant has been Dunc who is only one person and not selecting teams or tactics. I dont understand you're point.

The only player sold so far has been replaced by someone clearly not as good. So I'm glad we won't see more of a rebuild under this manager.

These players got us 10th last season. Weather you deem that acceptable or not it’s subjective.

What’s not open to being subjective in any form, is being smashed by Watford at home, loosing away at Brentford or Norwich. It isn’t acceptable.
FFS.

Are you actually seeing that as achievement for these parasitic arseholes?

51FA4309-0ADB-455D-9BC3-E8031A023928.jpeg

Make no mistake - whatever your view on Benitez - this will be another casualty brought about by the dressing room at this club. Another group of players have downed tools and seen off another manager by the looks of it.

An attempt has been made to pull power away from the dressing room and toward the manager and they have reacted by handing in terrible performances.

It will happen again and again and again. It's the reason why this club will continue to go nowhere fast. We are utterly cursed by a culture of 'dont give a flying one as long as I'm paid'. The coaching staff beyond Benitez should be booted down the road. They've been there for years and have allowed this lack of professionalism to persist and probably encouraged it.

And so here we are: another managerial search (lost count of them) in the 6 years Moshiri has been here.

The biggest enemy this club has got and will continue to have are the frauds running around in blue jerseys on the pitch.

But but, you said he was here for three years.

But but, you he was here to tear everything down.

But but, you said he was untouchable.

You’re as washed up as he is.

The coaching staff at senior level change as managers chance. The only constant has been Dunc who is only one person and not selecting teams or tactics. I dont understand you're point.

The only player sold so far has been replaced by someone clearly not as good. So I'm glad we won't see more of a rebuild under this manager.
Thrre's more than that 'kin divvy who's survived multiple managerial regime failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.