2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denmark head coach Hjulmand leading the odds again like a few months ago. Then Rooney or lampard.

Want to avoid Rooney, but id accept the other 2.

Taxi.....
0_GettyImages-1364809549.jpg

“He’s here until BMD”
“Hes not going anywhere”
“Hes Moshiris man”
“We can’t afford to sack him”
“1.7mil”
“Injuries lad”
“Wait until he has everyone fit then judge him”

Some people say fans are the issue! Yes I agree fans backing this manaher are a real problem.

Good riddance fat kecks
Thanks for making me admire Allardyce like I never thought I would :bye:

….imagine the Villa game with them on a high, Gerrard in the dug-out, Coutinho & Digne on the pitch and us without Benitez. It’ll be wild.
Without Benitez, that’s 3 points for us right there, the atmosphere would be electric, the fans would be happy and the players would be relieved that the constant turmoil of the past few months is over.

Sacking Benitez won’t make us a good team overnight, but, it will give us a chance to prove that we are a lot better than we have looked. Today was down there with Watford, Brentford, Brighton and so many others I can’t be arsed to try and remember. He has been a disaster, he really has to go now.

Hopefully the stupid tit can [Poor language removed] to Rotherham or wherever else Benitez goes. That goes for you as well @Sagar you massive knobhead. Following a club because of a manager??? You haven't got a clue about football at all, delete your account because you aren't worthy of using the name Sagar when it comes to Everton you tapas tits loving bellend
You upset Mac?

Well I'm now in the OUT wagon, took me awhile. I've never liked the revolving doors of managers and just wanted some stability. This sure as hell isn't it. In fact I would rather be relegated fighting with passion and Big Dunc in charge than this flaccid of a mess. At least I could be proud of that team. At the moment we are an embarrassment. How does Rondon start, how does Keane start? Sick of it.

So its inevitable that he is finally gone but as someone who never wanted him because of his footballing principles and tactics, i feel no joy in it tbh, just absolute sadness that he was ever inflicted upon decent hardworking Evertonians and just like Rafael who never takes responsibility for anything, those who inflicted him upon the toffee faithful for the last 8 months or so will never take responsibility for their cowardly actions either.

Status
Not open for further replies.