2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how can you believe you are the right man for the job after the results we have had. I am sure he has a contract that gives him more cash than he or his family can hope to spend, but sometimes you need to hold your hands up and say enough

We've just lost to a club whose only ambition is to build a war chest that wins the Championship every other season using the parachute payments.

That has to be the point where a change is made, in context.
If we go down, we'd be a country mile or twelve behind Norwich and their "21st best team" strategy.

In hindsight no, but at the time it was hard to find anyone better, at the time it made sense.
As for 2 I really am worried we could get even worse, you only have to look at the last few hours on here to see there arnt many viable alternatives, we cant have Unsworth or Dunc in charge and I think he will go for one.
If we could get Rooney then yes
Can you explain how we could get worse?
We have 6 points from 39??

I haven't commented since the end of the game because I needed to calm down and do something else

Today has to mark the end of Benitez as manager if the club are to ever maintain any level of standards. The fact that it has got to this stage is just completely baffling in my mind, but there is no longer any excuse, any credible mitigation, or any credible argument for more time. If the board do not act decisively this weekend then they are being negligent in their duties to ensure the welfare of the club.

I'm scared however that this board and this owner will not act. I'm scared what means for us as a club. I'm scared where we are going and I'm scared that the unthinkable will become an inevitability. We might scrape our way out of trouble this time, but I have no doubt the club will eventually be relegated under this manager, owner and board, unless decisive changes are made.

We need unity and a common purpose where everyone pulls in the one direction. We need a team who the fans respect and can identify with. We need to remove this toxic atmosphere that is ruining the enjoyment of football for everyone who follows. Changing the manager might well not change all of that overnight. But nothing will improve until we change the manager.

Act Now

Benitez OUT

Seriously, how can you believe you are the right man for the job after the results we have had. I am sure he has a contract that gives him more cash than he or his family can hope to spend, but sometimes you need to hold your hands up and say enough
You do know he never, never takes responsibility. He's blaming 5 years ago for having worse results than all managers in the last five years...he will not put his hands up and say he's not the right man for the job. Big pay out coming his way

Perhaps we’re keeping him for his tactical nous in the Championship!? ( because that’s where we will be next season unless there is a massive change )

Status
Not open for further replies.