2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I am not English. So can excuse my English for that matter. And I have followed the club since I was a teen, does that in anyway invalidate any of my posts, my observations.
Where was benitez in 05/06? Why did you start following him?

You claim to love everton and have followed us since you were a teen. Yet you started following benitez when he was manager of our main rivals?

Yes and i wanted to post that , both are indeed of the same age , and might be more then willing to listen to him rather then question him like some senior egoistic players like digne infront of other players. And no matter what some envious, spiteful and angry folks say, Benitez is an excellent coach , if given time surely we will start looking at positive changes after few games.
Is there any evidence whatsoever in the last 5-10 years that validates the idea that Rafael is an 'excellent coach'? Does his achievements in the early 2000s make him an excellent coach in 2022?

How much time must we give him? Worst run in 30 odd years, low manager win percentage, dominated in every game, 5 first half goals all season I think it is, near rock bottom stats for possession / XG / similar metrics, conceding from what feels like every set piece, a team that finished 10th looking like total strangers with no plan and shadows of themselves last season etc etc. I don't know about you, but if I was a senior player in that team, I'd damn sure be asking questions of someone who is supposed to be an excellent coach.

Well I am doing that. And i still feel he is best man to stop the rot.
download (1).jpeg

They better had otherwise it'll be gross mismanagement for about the 50th time from the pea headed clown
More chance RB said "either you take that clause out of my contract or I'll sign for Barcelona Madrid Rovers Athletic", to which Farhad 'the football genius' Moshiri, panicked and agreed to. With a payrise. ?‍♂️

Gordon’s interview must be annoying. Going on about how humble Benitez is, how much he’s improved his game, how hard he’s working to improve all the players at the club, how close he is to the players.

Coming from one of our best players this season as well. How come he can get on board with the manager’s methods but others can’t or won’t?

Gordon’s interview must be annoying. Going on about how humble Benitez is, how much he’s improved his game, how hard he’s working to improve all the players at the club, how close he is to the players.

Coming from one of our best players this season as well. How come he can get on board with the manager’s methods but others can’t or won’t?
I'd say it's the "system" we play and the results we've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.