Confirmed Signing Vitaliy Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Digne goes, he basically has to perform right away. Puts loads of pressure on the lad and moreso on Benitez.

IMG_20220101_205219.jpg

But what little funds we have available should have be used to prioritise other areas of the team, starting with the opposite full back position.
We know what needs doing but when it can be done depends on availability of player and cash. Digne going should bring in more than the new signing I would think. With Godfrey around then maybe centre-mid is more important? Depends what we can sell I expect.

We know what needs doing but when it can be done depends on availability of player and cash. Digne going should bring in more than the new signing I would think. With Godfrey around then maybe centre-mid is more important? Depends what we can sell I expect.
It still doesn’t excuse strengthening an area of the team that doesn’t need strengthening, just benetiz sorting out his grievance with the player, is all it needed.

Good luck to him, hope he does well and a good profile for a new signing. Would rather have seen us spend money what money we have on a right back, central midfielder or right winger. Doesn’t seem like it was a priority position but Benitez has made it so. That being the case, the laddies got big shoes to fill.

sorry mate I mean in Belgian , Niels N
Fair, I think there is a bit of a difference though. Nkounkou had only really played youth football and the odd game for us. Mykolenko has played over 100 first team games.

I suppose the good news with Nkounkou is that he's likely going to have played 30-40 games in Belgium this year, so we should have 2 decent left back options in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.