Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels a lot like the James situation to me this

Will be happy to be proven wrong if he does get back into the team

Benitez's reputation suggests that once he's bombed you out you stay bombed though
First he came for James and I did not speak out
Then he came for Brands and I did not speak out
Then he came for Digne and I did not speak out....

Seriously though, if we could get a reasonable price I think Duffy is just what we're looking for, or a player of comparable style

We don't need CB's with silky smooth skills in a Benitez system. We need big blokes who are good in the air and don't mind clobbering folk

…I think we need athleticism, though, Mikey. Other than Godfrey, we lack genuine pace and power in defensive areas. I’m also not overly bothered about passing ability, but I think pace is a fundamental requirement. We have too many defenders with no powers of recovery.

Feels a lot like the James situation to me this

Will be happy to be proven wrong if he does get back into the team

Benitez's reputation suggests that once he's bombed you out you stay bombed though
Then benitez needs to stop being a stubborn bellend, digne shouldn't be leaking info ( not sure what's happened but seen on here that's what he's been doing ) but not playing your best left back out if spite is a dangerous game
Then he'll have to produce more than he has this season to stay there. Godfrey is a bit raw but he's aggressive. He did a job last night, so I cant see him not playing against palace.
He won't and shouldn't play against palace given Godfrey done a good job. But long term he's our only left back

Then benitez needs to stop being a stubborn bellend, digne shouldn't be leaking info ( not sure what's happened but seen on here that's what he's been doing ) but not playing your best left back out if spite is a dangerous game

He won't and shouldn't play against palace given Godfrey done a good job. But long term he's our only left back

Of course Benitez should be less stubborn

He won't do that though

Because he's so stubborn

And as long as Moshiri has his nose firmly up Benitez's tuccus Benitez is going to get his way

So if that means he's selected Digne's Everton career for extinction then that's that for Lucas whilst the current manager is in situ

It's crap, but it is what it is

He won't do that though

Because he's so stubborn

And as long as Moshiri has his nose firmly up Benitez's tuccus Benitez is going to get his way

So if that means he's selected Digne's Everton career for extinction then that's that for Lucas whilst the current manager is in situ

We will see if people are still ok with it when Digne is replaced by Matt Ritchie in the summer then

He won't do that though

Because he's so stubborn

It's not crap it's pathetic, and he might get away with it because of dignes recent form but if he tries that with say Richy, doucoure or someone he'll have even the bum lickers on here calling him out.

And no matter how much moshiris wants him he'll have zero choice when ALL the fans and the players turn on him

Based on what

It always happens

Removed from the situation people's opinions tend to evolve and change over time

I've seen people going from loving Moyes to hating him back to loving him again on here for instance

Wouldn't shock me if even some of Benitez's biggest supporters on here will look back in 5 years time or so and say "I can't believe we let him force James and Digne out like that"

No idea whats gone on, but if we are saying a manager cant take a player, who has been complete pony for at least 12 months, out of a matchday squad as a wake up call then there's no point.
We were more than happy to see Pickford dropped at a time and im guessing he took it on the chin.
Lets see if Digne really cares to be here and fights to regain his place, World Cup years a bad one to be sitting on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.