27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone hasnt seen the walk out here it is
istock-145839390.jpg

Total none event

This one of those trick questions? ? Sunday is no good to me due to work, sorry just had to check Chelsea date and that is a workday too (Hull). As I say my free life begins 1st Jan and then I will ask for your help if needed (got no points other than season ticket)
Sound mate

What's concerning that in the face of fans genuinely angry about the way the club has operated since moshiri took over.

There is another side who want to do the absolute opposite to dismiss the fans anger. Especially now we won tonight. It's typical Everton , fans are angry until we win and then normal business resumes, although in this case I really hope it's a start of something great.

No wonder the club is a mess, not even the fan base agrees on whether there is an issue!

What's concerning that in the face of fans genuinely angry about the way the club has operated since moshiri took over.

There is another side who want to do the absolute opposite to dismiss the fans anger. Especially now we won tonight. It's typical Everton , fans are angry until we win and then normal business resumes, although in this case I really hope it's a start of something great.

No wonder the club is a mess, not even the fan base agrees on whether there is an issue!
A wonder goal win hasn't altered my feelings at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.