Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ. That demarai gray goal was just outrageous.

FairPlay. They have been crap this season but that second half was so much better.

Richarlison needs to play like that every game.
He always gives his best, the support wasn't actually there previous games due to injury crises...supply is key

Yes even with VAR there are questionable decisions
I think its more fouls than off sides, for example Godfrey tonight on other occasions could have been sent off when he caught the arsenal defender in the face, tonight not a card but I was expecting the worst, even though I did think it was accidental.

I have never been in any doubt that this squad can get results, they aren’t good enough to win anything but they are better than the bottom half of the league. My doubts are to do with their desire to win, things had got toxic so we see them put in a shift. Hopefully they don’t do their usual thing and revert to norm and think they have done enough to placate the supporters etc. This win should be seen as a starting point, we are still in bother and a long way off where Everton should be but it is time to take a moment to celebrate a win.

Richy deffo man of the match. But I think Doucoure since his return has proved hugely important for how we play. Our form dipped as soon as he was out and our performances have improved since he came back. We looked a more aggressive side today with him breaking from midfield and there were some small green shoots of that in the derby.

Just so you know how far Everton have to go to be globally recognised... The stream I'm watching is now showing old highlights of arsenal beating us 5-2 followed by saka's top 5 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.