27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably back in it again, he's sold Betty's hotpot recipe full rights to Mr Ahmed who's dishing it out hand over fist in the Rovers,. In the meantime Bill stands at the end of the bar proudly claiming he made it, and awaits to take the plaudits..
Only he has just found Mr Ahmed has been using horse meat, so he's blamed it on Jack Duckworth and given him his marching orders.
(queue theme tune)
No Bill's going downstairs to put a shift in behind the bar he thinks he might be busy if everyone goes downstairs. He had experience in the Rovers you know.

For me whilst results are of huge importance to the future of the club, long term, we (fans) need to have a reason to support the club.

There is no vision.
There is no communication.
There is no accountability.
There is no governance.

We need that as much as good results.
Post of the day!

our friends in the media are now wall to wall covering the proposed flounce out and its repercussions. They are very much enjoying detailing Everton, a club in crisis. Of course, none of these headlines would exist if the flounce hadn't been on the cards, so well done those fans calling on the board to give them the best. Obv, half a billion isn't enough, it also has to be spent well. And if it's not spent well, well we're going to flounce out half way through a crucial game.. One more push and hopefully we'll be in the bottom three. I wonder will we all still be congratulating each other after we've booted Benitez, and appointed a humdrum manager who leads us to the trap door. The sheer folly of this is breathtaking. Undermining the. manager, whilst knowing that the alternatives will no doubt be Fat Frank Duncan Nuno or Mourinho,
There are a handful of you on here that are very suspect. ?

I have never heard an evertonian refer to Lampard as Fat Frank...

There was a plank trying to promote the idea of relegation as positive because it could mean a day out at Wembley in a playoff the following season, the state of these knobs it's embarrassing.

Anyway heartfelt thanks to those that have organised the 27 minutes, it's evidently resonated with board and owner and that we longer listening to their guff!

Status
Not open for further replies.