Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please NO NO NO NO I don’t want Mourinho, if Benitez gets the sack, Dunc till the summer for me then re vis the situation then. Mouri would just be another Ancelotti type that will cost us a lot and very little in return. clean slate an new approach is needed.

Terrible idea but it would be entertaining as hell
Well,yeah. He took his b-side from Roma up to my Norwegian home team Bodø/Glimt and they got pumped 6-1 and managed a mighty 2-2 with his best line up back home. So watching Everton get run over by a top of the Norwegian league side would definitely be entertaining?

He'd have been my top choice in the summer if available, but because it'd cost us money to sack Benitez and there's no guarantee Mourinho could do anything useful here, especially in the short term with our finances, then it's a no from me.

There's a part of me that would love it though, even if it logically makes no sense.

Would be good for us because despite what some say we only really care about winning, not the style it’s done under. He wants to be worshipped, we would worship him. It would be a good fit. Spurs fans were too enamoured with Pochettino to like him, and United always had their United DNA rubbish that meant the media tried to unseat him from day one there. He’d have none of those problems here.

Would be good for us because despite what some say we only really care about winning, not the style it’s done under. He wants to be worshipped, we would worship him. It would be a good fit. Spurs fans were too enamoured with Pochettino to like him, and United always had their United DNA rubbish that meant the media tried to unseat him from day one there. He’d have none of those problems here.

mate spurs sacked him coz he’s crap like the one we have now plus they don’t do youth!

Status
Not open for further replies.