27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
our friends in the media are now wall to wall covering the proposed flounce out and its repercussions. They are very much enjoying detailing Everton, a club in crisis. Of course, none of these headlines would exist if the flounce hadn't been on the cards, so well done those fans calling on the board to give them the best. Obv, half a billion isn't enough, it also has to be spent well. And if it's not spent well, well we're going to flounce out half way through a crucial game.. One more push and hopefully we'll be in the bottom three. I wonder will we all still be congratulating each other after we've booted Benitez, and appointed a humdrum manager who leads us to the trap door. The sheer folly of this is breathtaking. Undermining the. manager, whilst knowing that the alternatives will no doubt be Fat Frank Duncan Nuno or Mourinho,

hopefully in the bottom 3? are you for real? we need change mate but not to go in the bottom 3 ffs

hopefully in the bottom 3? are you for real? we need change mate but not to go in the bottom 3 ffs
ah well that's the thing isn't it. When you shake things up, you might just get a 'change' you didn't expect. Creating a crisis mentality at the club, may not be all good news strategy wise.

our friends in the media are now wall to wall covering the proposed flounce out and its repercussions. They are very much enjoying detailing Everton, a club in crisis. Of course, none of these headlines would exist if the flounce hadn't been on the cards, so well done those fans calling on the board to give them the best. Obv, half a billion isn't enough, it also has to be spent well. And if it's not spent well, well we're going to flounce out half way through a crucial game.. One more push and hopefully we'll be in the bottom three. I wonder will we all still be congratulating each other after we've booted Benitez, and appointed a humdrum manager who leads us to the trap door. The sheer folly of this is breathtaking. Undermining the. manager, whilst knowing that the alternatives will no doubt be Fat Frank Duncan Nuno or Mourinho,
Strange comment that. Of course it has to be well spent or else what’s the point in getting the investment ?

I've got be honest I'd prefer loud 'Kenwright Out' chants. This man has got away with murder for too long and I'd love to see him squirm in his seat as Goodison finally, finally turns on him.

Strange comment that. Of course it has to be well spent or else what’s the point in getting the investment ?
yes. Nobody is happy with the way it was spent. But everyone is being mr hindsight now aren't they. Nobody was complaining at the time of the amount of money and how it was spent. It smacks of ingratitude and brattish behaviour. if we could say 'we told you at the time you should have done this instead' there would be more of a case. At the time, everyone was v excited about all the spending.

yes. Nobody is happy with the way it was spent. But everyone is being mr hindsight now aren't they. Nobody was complaining at the time of the amount of money and how it was spent. It smacks of ingratitude and brattish behaviour. if we could say 'we told you at the time you should have done this instead' there would be more of a case. At the time, everyone was v excited about all the spending.
You got to admit this has now been a few years in the making. It could never go on forever

Imagine sitting down and having that conversation with Farhad.

For gods sake stop talking to Jim White before the fans of your club!

even now there has been no communication with the fans from anyone. even when there is a planned protest going ahead at the game, nobody has even put a jarg video out saying we understand your concerns and we will take them on board. Nothing, whatsoever.

And then they wonder why fans are protesting when to find anything out they have to listen to bleeding talksport in the hopes jim white has 'tricked' moshiri into telling him things again
This in bold would be a start

You came across well Andy.

You’ve had a huge platform there for an interview live on Sky Sports News and the word Kenwright wasn’t said once though.

Is this on purpose ? Is it allowed ? Ive just got to ask why.
Thank you

Going to be interesting how the old lady copes.
No room under most areas apart from the lower St end and Park End maybe.
The Enclosure has nothing.
Good luck for the participants.
The stewards around me are absolutely sound, so I hope those people in cramped and crowded environs don't resort to having a pop at them.
I know there's some little Hitlers and from some of the stories about certain attitudes at the Derby by a few staff members, they would seem to deserve a mouthful.
But the vast majority are just local lads n lasses doing a job that don't deserve any grief x

Status
Not open for further replies.