Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix feeling about tonight , not sure if protest Is appropriate at this moment , on Wednesday team played decent until 3rd goal and ones fans started to leave the old lady you could see that also body language of our players changed as well , they need our support more then ever , we have so many issues at the moment the last what we need to leave are seats ….. sad
For me we have all backed the players for weeks now and have got no reaction from them. Is time for them to earn it for me and get the fans back on board. With brands going yesterday shows how much a joke the club is behind the scenes i am glad something is being done now

We are on a hiding to nothing.

Lose and nothing is going to happen to Benitez.

Win and we get to hear how he's amazing as we limp closer to midtable.

Everton are just so bleeding pointless right now.

We’re in a dreadful position aren’t we, as no one wants us to lose, but if we win ( BIG IF ) all his fan boys and the loon in charge of the club, will claim that it’s a corner turned and he’ll get more time to carry on sinking the club.

We’re in a dreadful position aren’t we, as no one wants us to lose, but if we win ( BIG IF ) all his fan boys and the loon in charge of the club, will claim that it’s a corner turned and he’ll get more time to carry on sinking the club.
I can put up with a few more weeks with Benitez if we manage to pick up some points, as long as Kenwright is run out of town ASAP. Getting rid of him has to be the first mission.

I think we win tonight

Arsenal don’t like to come up here in general anyway. They are now comfortable, we need this badly

We might also get to see where that Arteta money is, perhaps was used to buy future results like tonight

Maybe Arsenal are a team we should be looking to emulate; they started this season terribly, but threw youth at the side and stuck with it

That said, we don't have a Smith-Rowe or a Saka,

ye then we lose the next game! everton (mosh) is just prolonging his sacking of fat boy

Status
Not open for further replies.