27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about what Evertonians think
Fair enough....but the line I quoted specifically mentioned what fans of other clubs are thinking about Everton.

Nobody cares what other clubs fans think mate. This is our club, not theirs. There's even a line in the clubs history about it...how does it go...oh yes.

"Evertonians are born, not manufactured. We do not choose, We are chosen. Those who understand need no explanation, those who don't understand, don't matter."

I personally think it’s a stupid idea. The club know too well things need to change already. They’ve just sacked Brands…. That needed to happen. What else are they going to do, I think this walk out just alienates Moshiri. He isn’t perfect but he is bank rolling a new stadium, if he leaves we will be in a far worse position. If people walk tonight he may well consider walking himself

This is bonkers and I cannot believe an Everton fan came up with it..
We need all the support we can get tonight.
This team need it more than ever.
Anyone walking out just makes Arsenal stronger.
I'm absolutely against this. Do it in the cup if you must.

1995-1996 to 2021-22

How many defeats have we managed against lower league teams in the FA Cup and League Cup (53 losses)

Yes folks a totally unacceptable SEVENTEEN.. Seventeen entirely avoidable losses (not forgetting a whole host of poor showings against Premier opposition like Boro, Fulham, Wigan, Coventry - many of which were at home.

I personally think it’s a stupid idea. The club know too well things need to change already. They’ve just sacked Brands…. That needed to happen. What else are they going to do, I think this walk out just alienates Moshiri. He isn’t perfect but he is bank rolling a new stadium, if he leaves we will be in a far worse position. If people walk tonight he may well consider walking himself
Hopefully he does.

What makes you think after 6 years of cluelessness Moshiri can suddenly 4 appointments correct?
You’ve got a point there, but, he really only needs to get one right, either one of a strong competent DOF or CEO can bring in the right team. Imagine, an Everton football club where everybody is singing from the same hymn sheet. One thing is for sure, we carry on as we are at our own peril. The warning signs are clearly there for everyone to see.

Oh god - crap - You actually think this is what he will do if we all walk out on 27mins tonight, and humiliate him?!

After he's sunk millions of his own money into us, he will just pull up the drawer bridge and loose even more multi-millions of pounds and bin off BMD?!

He will just let it all go and liquidate us?!

Ok, ok ,ok, Jesus christ - you've convinced me, I'll stay in my seat.
Has he sunk his own money in or is it through loans?

Pickford
Dumfries Zouma Mina Digne
Gana Doucoure
Lookman Richarlison Gray
DCL

Even after messing up the Lukaku sale Imagine we sorted ourselves out - kept Gana, signed Zouma, stuck with Lookman and had funds to have signed a proper RB how much better we would look just with players linked/who we should have kept.
Looks great on paper, but Gana was never staying once PSG came in for him, Lookman hated being at Everton for whatever reason.
I agree with your logic, but too many Walcotts, Iwobis and the like have brought us to this level.

They don’t want him gone, they want Kenwright out and DBB out and a clear plan. This club is going backwards

I asked on here Saturday , Who do you want gone ?

They didn't say they wanted Kenwright and DBB gone. (something I'd be very happy with)

All I got was "we want answers and accountability".

Status
Not open for further replies.