2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When those of us who stated this and I'm one, you called everyone out for it?‍♂️

If you backed him from the start and turned after results went sour I have no problem with that - its a results business end of the day.

But acting like a jilted lover from day one because of who he used to manage, personally abusing the guy for just doing his job then using results as a "I told you so" is unsavoury in my eyes.

, let's focus on the structure of the English language someone used on 1 post on the internet rather than the actual point of whether or not this club will see REAL change
Nobody can see your actual point because the structure of the English language you use is incomprehensible mate.

I can't find a point in your paragraph, only stream of consciousness gibberish. I don't have the energy to interpret your ravings, and I'd be surprised if anymore than a handfull of people felt differently. Sorry, write more clearly or get used to this sort of response.

If you backed him from the start and turned after results went sour I have no problem with that - its a results business end of the day.

But acting like a jilted lover from day one because of who he used to manage, personally abusing the guy for just doing his job then using results as a "I told you so" is unsavoury in my eyes.
Lol.

To be honest, some of my ire towards is directly linked to his association with that lot and justified too but I also said his current record is not worthy of his appointment to us and I stand firmly by both those fachts

I didn’t want him because I can’t stand the football style he purveys.
Negative , dreary drudgeball.
Surrendering the midfield to cower in the box attempting to nick the ball and welly it upfield in the hope of a goal.
Anti- football.
I can’t fathom why anybody would want to watch it.

Lol.

To be honest, some of my ire towards is directly linked to his association with that lot and justified too but I also said his current record is not worthy of his appointment to us and I stand firmly by both those fachts

And thats where we disagree.

Give me a Red like Reid over a True Blue like Kenwright or "Wayne" any day of the week.

If people judged him at what he done here from the start there would be a lot less in fighting within the fanbase.

As I say im pretty indifferent to him at this point - if he stays or goes Im not really bothered too much either way as my feelings are the board and squad of players need to change before any manager can take the club forward.

"A strategic review of the football structure will now take place which will inform the best model for the Club to proceed with in the long-term.

In the meantime, the Owner and Board of Directors will continue to provide our manager, Rafael Benitez, with their full support."

Translation: DoF role binned and Benitez seeing us into the new year at least (barring continued losses).

"A strategic review of the football structure will now take place which will inform the best model for the Club to proceed with in the long-term.

In the meantime, the Owner and Board of Directors will continue to provide our manager, Rafael Benitez, with their full support."

Translation: DoF role binned and Benitez seeing us into the new year at least (barring continued losses).
Sounds like a plan;)

Nobody can see your actual point because the structure of the English language you use is incomprehensible mate.

I can't find a point in your paragraph, only stream of consciousness gibberish. I don't have the energy to interpret your ravings, and I'd be surprised if anymore than a handfull of people felt differently. Sorry, write more clearly or get used to this sort of response.
I shall say it again slowlyyyyyy, so it should be easier to understand: I don't see how a few thousand people walking out the ground for a bit in a one off game forces a billionaire businessman/absentee owner to change whatever plans he has (70% every week maybe, 5% once no chance). I think the "emergency board meeting" was more to do with the worst run of results in 20 odd years, not because BK got wind some angry fans on the internet were planning a walk out 27 mins after they've paid their ticket money. - Sorry, I didn't use enough paragraphs for these simple concepts. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.