2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez. Apparently he wasn't happy with the amount of money Ashley would give him to spend or the restrictions on the wage bill.

Absolutely horrific list of players....

You do know owning this club has cost Moshiri hundreds of millions so far right?
It's 'cost' him because it's all been wasted. Had it have been used in the way LFC or Leicester use their cash, we might be sitting pretty as top 4 contenders, but we're not. My point is that if ~1500 out of ~40,000 do a few boos and a one-off token guesture on 27 mins whilst the rest of the crowd are immersed in the game, Moshiri isn't going to be arsed in the slightest. He wont even notice. Paying your money to go to a game for the sole purpose of walking out seems the dumbest thing possible to me (do whatever the F you want once you've paid me your cash) -- unless we're talking big scale, well organized protest, and I don't think we are. Hence, why I don't think Moshiri will be the least bit bothered. Wasn't arsed about fan reaction when he appointed the EFC-belitting LFC-cast-off-but-legend Kopite from China. Why should he care what a few disgruntled chumps think if you turn up every week with your wallet open.

What a time to be a blue hey. These truly are halcyon days…. FML.

87E8DA57-2AE1-4315-8D71-D8ADA34DC3DF.jpeg

Because it's not making him any money.
1500-2000 people walking out 27 mins in for one match doesn't mean a damn thing next to the ~£120m the club banks from the TV deals, not to mention all the future revenue streams we're told BMD will bring --thats where Moshiris real profit pit is. Football fans are fickle. 6 months ago the "sky sly cabal" were almost overthrown and dealt with in ways not seen since medieval revolutions, yet here we sit 6 months later, Arsenal fans creaming their knickers at a top 4 spot, Liverpool fans thinking "its our year", United fans hailing Ralf Ragnick as the greatest appointment since Sliced Breado. Fans plaicated easy as pie. - Hell, half the fans going to the Arsenal game have probably already paid their money in season tickets, you think Moshiri gives a bleep if you turn up or not? Walk out or not? You think he'll even notice?!?..... He'll be back in the south of France on his yacht before you're home, frozen, with a bag of chips.

Again, unless we are talking consisent, well-organized, significant-majority protests -which is does NOT seem to be- it'll be shrugged off and dismissed. I'd be delighted to be proven wrong, but I'd love to know when the last time 5-10% of the fan base doing a mickey mouse gesture for one match sent a billionaire owner running for the hills begging forgiveness and reform.

Status
Not open for further replies.