Duncan Ferguson Needs To Go Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Worst run in 20 odd years , One of if not the worst returns in Europe out of the last 10 games on the back of our worst goodison derby defeat since 1982 but yeah the coach is definitely the problem . Worst featuring a lot there , a lot .

No problem with him getting the bullet at all but if you’re aiming at targets maybe go for our WORST performing manager other than Mike Walker .

I don't think he should be let go immediately, as that will cause as many problems as it solves. Perhaps when Benitez goes will be time. Although we should politely invite him to apply for managerial roles elsewhere just in case something that fits comes before Rafael goes.

Absolutely everyone needs to go that have been hanging around through all this period, the players should not be comfortable knowing the usual faces are there to back them up and this family club ideal should be torn asunder. No jobs for the boys, just the best person for that role.

The likes of Duncan only benefit from the patronage of Kenwright. If Kenwright went, Big Dunc, Unsworth, and other assorted hangers on would soon melt away, their power base gone, their usefulness redundant. Kenwright is the ultimate prize if the club is to truly move on. The purge needs to ensure a new culture can be developed in the club. To do that, Kenwright needs to disappear.
The only problem with that train of thought is that Kenwright ran the club way better than Moshiri ever has. If BK and Moyes had a tenth of the investment Moshiri has put in, we would be nowhere near the mess we are in.

Not that I am an apologist for BK as the Bootle stadium would have been some legacy to have tied us to.

Moshiri in sole control frightens the hell out of me. Running the club by SMS to that other hang on, White.

Your local pub has better management structures and corporate communications.

Usmanov needs to start throwing his weight around and that needs to start with his bestie.

We need transparency. That's all we need.

If we knew who was responsible for what - if there were clear lines of responsibility and accountaibility - then we could quite quickly work out who was performing and who wasn't.

But the club has such a murky impenetrable structure it's impossible. Who knows what Dunc is responsible for, who even knows if Brands was allowed to do his job or not, we're not even sure who's buying the players.

And that's the problem - we don't know. When that changes, everything else will follow.

If it changes.

An owner who is clueless
A dysfunctional, inept board
a suicidal recruitment approach
a manager who is despised by a lot of the fans
poorly motivated, underperforming playing staff
and Big Dunc.

I think I can spot the least of our worries
You missed Job for the boys.
Pointless director of Acadmy who produced Zero talent

Status
Not open for further replies.