2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs pulled the plug on Nuno because there was no sign of improvement, that’s where we are at now with Benitez, I don’t like us sacking managers early in there reign but this time I think it’s needed ASAP.

Spot on really. Fans didn't like him, played a terrible style of football and didn't show signs of improvement so moved him along.

However, we seem to have an even bigger charlatan than them calling the shots in Moshiri.

It’s genuinely terrifying that more rather than less control is being handed to Benitez. His record with transfers and our horrid run of form strongly suggest that we’re in real trouble this season.
Agree Benitez got Brands the sack for hinting to the fans the other night thats its not the players fault. Moshiri must be under the same spell as some of our fanbase that Benitez is anything but a useless, washed up kopite has been thats sinking our club

Indifferent aren't ya lad

I am mate but you have to know when you're beaten. As soon as Brands uttered the words "its not just the players" that was the end for him.

Benitez went to Moshiri's office and Moshiri booted him out the door same way he did with Dr Death.

Moshiri is completely under Benitez's spell make no mistake and talk of him being sacked any time soon is very premature.

You dont have to like it but you have to get behind him now.

It’s like reading a story from the Arabian Nights. The Evil Grand Vizier has insinuated himself into the trust of the simpleton Emir and ousted his arch enemy the Treasurer.
Now the Grand Vizier has control of the treasury and Crown Jewels and the kingdom is doomed.
Sadly there is probably no hero on the horizon unless the simpleton Emir recovers his senses in time?
Nah, we’re doomed.

Is the meeting late on Monday to sack him after the Arsenal game? No matter what the result? He has been preparing the squad this week.

Heres hoping anyway....

That will clear the decks of Manager, DoF and CEO nearly out. Just need Ussy on board and a new Chairman to replace Kenwright... We need a much more professional and slick operation.
Sorry bud, think you're living in dream world a bit there. Can't see Moshiri firing the DOF on Sunday then the manager a day later - what would the plan be then? A new manager that is being kept hidden? Big Dunc? What about Jan transfers/loans? How even more clueless and random would that make Moshiri look?

If anything, all Moshiri has done is re-inforce the Benitez appointment and give him full control over transfers for the forseeable future. Had we have gone into Jan on 15-18 points, Benitez would likely have been sacked. Moshiri has taken his side, so now, I'm more and more leaning towards Rafael being here for quite a while yet no matter the results (subject to relegation), and has had the pressure taken off him quite a bit by this clear sign of backing.

Delighted to be proven wrong in the next few weeks.

I am mate but you have to know when you're beaten. As soon as Brands uttered the words "its not just the players" that was the end for him.

Benitez went to Moshiri's office and Moshiri booted him out the door same way he did with Dr Death.

Moshiri is completely under Benitez's spell make no mistake and talk of him being sacked any time soon is very premature.

You dont have to like it but you have to get behind him now.
Lol. You're not indifferent.

You and Dave are on here giving it the big one to everyone treating Brands getting sacked like Benitez has won a cup. It's sad.

He's going to get sacked because he's shown us he hasn't got a clue on how to get a win so long as he doesn't have Dom in the team. Moshiri might want to back him now but he's going to have to own up to his mistake and sack him by Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.