2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah all we need to do is win our next two against teams above us and in far better form than us, and we’re TENTH. Only Chelsea away after that too, win that and we could be 9th! It’s as easy as that really, don’t know what all the fuss is about.

We aren’t winning any of our next 2.

Who knows football is a strange game.

The Liverpool we played last season isn't anywhere near the level they are this year - that game they had lost 5 on the bounce at Anfield in an empty ground.

We all know a full anfield and our bravehearts would have lost that game.
Maybe, maybe not. They were a mess at the back with all the injuries.

We weren't beating them at full strength. Draw, maybe. Win, no.

I fight his corner because he gets unfair stick.

He's in a bad run at the moment and deserves criticism for our winless run - yet he was getting flack when we were winning games 3-1 and signing free transfers who shock horror aint CL quality.

If people were fair with their criticisms I wouldn't feel the need to fight any corner would I?
How many more games are you willing to give him? How far do we have to slide in the table?

lol yeah all we need to do is win our next two against teams above us and in far better form than us, and we’re TENTH. Only Chelsea away after that too, win that and we could be 9th! It’s as easy as that really, don’t know what all the fuss is about.

We aren’t winning any of our next 2.
Plus, don' t forget that we should have taken a point against the rs and three agains Brentford, which makes our position even better.
Simple stuff that, isn't it?

All this talk of player compliments, has any first team player ever come out and said that their current manager is hopeless/useless or the worst they have ever worked for? It would certainly make for an interesting interview and situation.
Spot on, they were all praising Carlo last season as if he were their favourite Uncle, they know where their bread is buttered as the saying goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.