2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Because hiring a Portugese bloke who is tactically out-dated and finished at the highest level to replace a Spanish bloke who is tactically out-dated and finished at the highest level is the logical next step for Mr Moshiri. Will probably only cost us £14m in wages instead of £8m. Can just see Nemanja Matic and Tom Davies dominating the middle of the park, can't you?!?!.......

[from BBC gossip page]

Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 23.03.41.png

So now linked with Mourinho from one of the tabloids, the Daily Mirror i think, is that another £11m a year fad ? From another manager past his sell by date. Seriously fizzed off with my club if this happens, we are becoming a last resort for anyone, anyone who will jump ship for a bigger club first chance they get, a la Ancelotti.

So now linked with Mourinho from one of the tabloids, the Daily Mirror i think, is that another £11m a year fad ? From another manager past his sell by date. Seriously fizzed off with my club if this happens, we are becoming a last resort for anyone, anyone who will jump ship for a bigger club first chance they get, a la Ancelotti.
And who do u want as manager then ?

If anyone picks Potter or Lampard over the special one because they are "young and progressive" it shows you all you need to know when Lampard had the current Champions of Europe 9th in the table and Potterball is on a similiar winless run as the current "worst manager in our 'istory".

Moyes isn't young or progressive yet is doing a decent job with WHU...

Status
Not open for further replies.