27 min protest poll to keep Davek happy.

Is the planned protest in the 27th minute on Monday a good idea ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it was just as bad, minus the stuff going on at the mo with the board.

It was also great times too, as Comical @davek took on most of the forum, valiantly fighting a rear guard action in defence of his hero lol
Utterly brilliant he's housted his flag over both the Martinez and Benitez houses. Couldn't be more different. God bless @davek, I think he's brilliant. Honestly, without him and @ForeverBlue92 this place would be poorer.

Reactions: JLW
The one thing I can’t knock the kopites on is their unwavering belief that they should be the best and the biggest and how they’ve always demanded it from the club over the decades even if it boarders on the delusional at times, if that’s kopite behaviour then I’m for it. Bout time our fanbase had a bit of belief and self respect

Absolutely. This club is shockingly ran and we need the message to be loud and clear.

Forget the players, forget the manager, right now there simply isn't a good enough platform for them to be competitive, never mind successful, and that's after spending half a billion. And that lies solely at the board, ownership and DOF.
This is mindless.....

We criticise Liverpool, but they would never put up with a situation like this.

We should stop trying to claim a moral high ground and start to behave like a big club. Hold the Board and the manager to high standards and chase them relentlessly when they slip.
That's correct. But they wouldn't be running a campaign that praises the owner and promises that what they propose as a protest is an effort to protect their investment for them.

That "manifesto" on Twitter is the most craven wording you'll find in any 'protest'.

Want this calamity Moshiri brought to heal? Then go to war with him. Anything else is futile and will be howled down by other fans and laughed out of the boardoom.

That's correct. But they wouldn't be running a campaign that praises the owner and promises that what they propose as a protest is an effort to protect their investment for them.

That "manifesto" on Twitter is the most craven wording you'll find in any 'protest'.

Want this calamity Moshiri brought to heal? Then go to war with him. Anything else is futile and will be howled down by other fans and laughed out of the boardoom.
Agreed. I read it and didn't quite understand the point.

It's the sergeant Wilson of protests, "would you mind awfully..."

Seems to have a similar split total the Benitez poll.

Which makes sense. There is a majority of Evertonians who care about wanting the best for the club and then there is a much, much smaller portion who are happy to back the fat kopite rat and happy clap the board leading us to disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.