27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest here, the clubs going backwards. Moshiri comes in and spent 500 million and we are a far worse team for it.
The clubs been in 1 final in 27 years and 3 semi and that’s it, we finished 4th once. We been no where near that in the last 5 years. If we arnt careful we could be relegated.
We have 1 RB 1 LB and zero money.
Mean while the deluded board think and I quote “ world renounced and EVERY other club says..What would Everton do” have let the club stagnate for 27 years

We’ve moaned and groaned that the media have it in for Everton for years....and now we want to suckle up to them. The irony should not be lost. Whilst the Athletic does appear to have a better standard of journalism (which in itself isn’t such a high bar) do you think their purpose is to make Everton great again or fuel their own growth?
Protests outside the ground before and after games is much more likely to help the cause gain traction than anything inside the ground.
Why is protesting outside better than a walk out that’ll be seen on live tele

Why is protesting outside better than a walk out that’ll be seen on live tele
Because those that don’t want to protest won’t have a negative impact on the protest. Outside there’d be a group of anywhere between probably 300-2000 protestors that the media will focus on and everyone who doesn’t want to protest will have toddled off home. So, everyone there will be protesting.
Inside, there’ll still be upwards of 38,000 sat in their seats and the protest won’t have anywhere near the level of impact. The protestors will be out of sight of the cameras and to all intents and purposes it will just look like any other ground when a couple of hundred have nipped off for a slash or a pint sadly.
Outside the protesters are the majority in any coverage, inside they are clearly the minority. If you think the media are only interested in what goes on inside the ground then sadly I think you’re mistaken.
I applaud the fact that you are trying to organise something, but think it’s ill thought out and not the best approach to get optimum impact. To have real gravitas a protest needs to have the majority onside and personally I don’t think this has. That said, I don’t know what type of protest would.

I don't think it's a good plan. Leave seats or go, it's just not practical. Besides, if we're enjoying a good 5-10 minute spell most of the fans will be watching the game. A few hundred might leave their seats.

It would be better everyone hold up a card with 27 on it and loads of banners!
Another good idea imo.

People who want to leave should leave.

People who don’t like that idea but are still against how the club is being run should hold the cards. I’d be behind this too.

Or maybe follow up the leave option against Arsenal with the card option against Leicester to keep the message out there.

Because those that don’t want to protest won’t have a negative impact on the protest. Outside there’d be a group of anywhere between probably 300-2000 protestors that the media will focus on and everyone who doesn’t want to protest will have toddled off home. So, everyone there will be protesting.
Inside, there’ll still be upwards of 38,000 sat in their seats and the protest won’t have anywhere near the level of impact. The protestors will be out of sight of the cameras and to all intents and purposes it will just look like any other ground when a couple of hundred have nipped off for a slash or a pint sadly.
Outside the protesters are the majority in any coverage, inside they are clearly the minority. If you think the media are only interested in what goes on inside the ground then sadly I think you’re mistaken.
I applaud the fact that you are trying to organise something, but think it’s ill thought out and not the best approach to get optimum impact. To have real gravitas a protest needs to have the majority onside and personally I don’t think this has. That said, I don’t know what type of protest would.
We beg to differ . We’ve protest outside before it didn’t get us far . This brings media attention the club cannot Shy away from. I apologise if we are interrupting anyones day out but we feel we need to do this.

Just get behind the team and manager. 1 gained point from the Arsenal match may be vital in May. We cant spend any money so what is this going to change? Do not make matters worse than they presently are

I would rather the ground be completely empty for the whole game but at least something is happening so well done to all involved.

I hate the shout kopite behaviour, Kopite behaviour are shameful things only they do and do without shame.

This shouldn't just happen on Monday it should continue until a change has been made or the club.
It’ll be an ongoing campaign most likely . this the first of a few things planned.

Well let these people sit there and happy clap them, at least the others are trying to get change within the club.

Id guess there will be a change at the club within the next couple of months because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.