27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather the ground be completely empty for the whole game but at least something is happening so well done to all involved.

I hate the shout kopite behaviour, Kopite behaviour are shameful things only they do and do without shame.

This shouldn't just happen on Monday it should continue until a change has been made or the club.

You know for a fact we're gonna be 3 nil up come the 27th minute.
I hope we are mate that makes it all the more better if the whole ground gets up and walks out.
This is not based on a single game performance or who the manager is, its for the way the club has been run for the past 2 decades.

Let others do likewise? As opposed to what? Wrestling people to the ground? You do what you like I'll stay and support the team.
Thats fair enough its your choice.

While we fill Goodison week in week out and sell the away allocation every week we are accepting the shambolic situation were in.
How much money and time have you invested in this club over the years? And what have you had in return? I can tell you the answer to that 'kin nothing but disappointment and misery.

We have failures at every level of the club and unless something gets done about it then relegation is a serious threat to this club, then what? i guarantee everyone of the failures will walk away from the club very rich indeed while us fans will suffer like we have been.

you're always , always going on about how Everton being a nothing club is the worst thing imaginable

and now some fans are trying to do something about that you are calling them clowns and claiming Neutrality

seems like you're just a contrarian
Born again centrist more like.....
If in doubt, do nothing and accept mediocrity.
All talk, no action
??

Well done getting this out there. Just listened to The Toffee Blues youtube guy on TS and he didn't get the point across at all and Carlton Palmer basically saying how dare we expect to beat Liverpool, Utd, City, Chelsea, basically know your place stuff.

The game in this country is crap utter utter boring to watch crap. I would have thought a more evenly contested division would be better for tv and numbers of people watching but they just want the "elite" there, bearing in mind City were nobodies 12ish years ago same with Chelsea so why all of a sudden is it ok to shut up shop on everyone else.

It's bollocks sorry.

I'll be honest, I think the protest in first glance, seems like the fans are being difficult, unreasonable and this is not an embodiment of an Evertonian.

But after much thought, I feel a protest is necessary. A reaction to what the Board has done, especially, over the 6 years after Moshiri has taken over - with all the money invested, there is no progress but instead we regressed as a club. These are years of frustrations in the making. and did not start from Benitez's appointment.

Well done getting this out there. Just listened to The Toffee Blues youtube guy on TS and he didn't get the point across at all and Carlton Palmer basically saying how dare we expect to beat Liverpool, Utd, City, Chelsea, basically know your place stuff.

The game in this country is crap utter utter boring to watch crap. I would have thought a more evenly contested division would be better for tv and numbers of people watching but they just want the "elite" there, bearing in mind City were nobodies 12ish years ago same with Chelsea so why all of a sudden is it ok to shut up shop on everyone else.

It's bollocks sorry.
Well Carlton Palmer knows a thing or two about punching above your weight class .
He was a dreadful , dreadful footballer who managed to have a career 99.99 percent of footballers would be jealous of .
Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.