27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well those feelings you may be used to, prove like the board and players, you weren't doing your job properly either.

Look, this will polarise anyway.

My point is, walking out on 27 mins doesn't go far enough to make the statement required.

Some people just have different boundaries before they bite back.

I would hope more feel like me, and decide, sod it. Make a proper point

Carragher will be forced to comment on what’s going on if he’s doing the game ( which I now imagine he will be if he wasn’t before ).
A decent studio guest would be handy as well.. not Leon Osman.. imagine Southall giving his thoughts !!
Would love Neville to be on but I doubt sky would have him as he now looks like Stan Ogden

They have had our patience, sentiment and good will for far too long.

Whoever believes getting snotted by them, at home in that manner, topping off the run we have been on is anywhere near acceptable enough to sit back and do nothing or agree to mildly protest with a temporary seat withdrawal, like it will make a blind butbif difference should give their head a wobble.

Wouldn't make a dent. If we sold 40,000 shirts a season at £50 it's 2 Million.

Getting out in public the sham of a situation we have will have more impact and do more damage.

We only make something like £25 per shirt or something because of the Fanatics merchandise deal. Another absolutely stellar Everton decision.

The fact Everton fans are emphatically ready to highlight the absolute embarrassing nature of not winning a trophy for such a long time will not be lost on others.

The hope has gone.
The good will has vanished.

27 minute walk out on Monday.
It will be something else after that.

Finally we may have movement and unity in the stadium. Ironically it's against the board rather than for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.