27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up my ticket. Some other fan will go. I walk out this game, then again the next 3, same performances, same structure, then what?

Dont get me wrong. Well done to all that will do something. The apathy is what let's this continue. But people should think seriously about what this club means to them and whether the odd protest like this respectful one, will get the desired results. Sometimes you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette.
The game is live on the telly. Last thing we need is Sky to report on "scousers bringing the game into disrepute and behaving like idiots." (surely you know how the British media views Liverpool)

Kenwright and the board would love us to do something like that, yet another thing to hide behind. In this case we have the eyes of the world on us, let's be adult, be peacefully and most importantly get our message heard.

The game is live on the telly. Last thing we need is Sky to report on "scousers bringing the game into disrepute and behaving like idiots." (surely you know how the British media views Liverpool)

Kenwright and the board would love us to do something like that, yet another thing to hide behind. In this case we have the eyes of the world on us, let's be adult, be peacefully and most importantly get our message heard.
Who cares about sky. They are balls deep in to the biggest clubs and always will be. Who cares what people think of scousers? Whole country were lied to and bought into the media stereotypes of us over the years anyway. Let's give people are treat into what scousers can be like when pushed far enough. And. Enough. Is. Enough.

Because it shows fans being unruly animals. As soon as we do anything like that the actually issue at hand will be ignored and the focus will be on how poorly we behaved etc...
Pitch invasions are sound when you score against Bran Bergen, or a Sharpie World, or a Elland Road Semi.
But to make a statement against the utter incompetence of the custodians.....

Dont be unruly.

Get lost

Who cares about sky. They are balls deep in to the biggest clubs and always will be. Who cares what people think of scousers? Whole country were lied to and bought into the media stereotypes of us over the years anyway. Let's give people are treat into what scousers can be like when pushed far enough. And. Enough. Is. Enough.
You're missing the point. The people watching from outside of the city will see scousers making trouble and the media will run with that narrative.

The narrative IS what we care about and need to control.

I give up my ticket. Some other fan will go. I walk out this game, then again the next 3, same performances, same structure, then what?
I'd say the walk out will probably last up until half time, so about 18 mins. It may even be shorter than that. Get behind the team for the rest of the game. As long as the board and those covering the match on tv/radio get the message that the fans have had enough.

Carragher will be forced to comment on what’s going on if he’s doing the game ( which I now imagine he will be if he wasn’t before ).
A decent studio guest would be handy as well.. not Leon Osman.. imagine Southall giving his thoughts !!

Pitch invasions are sound when you score against Bran Bergen, or a Sharpie World, or a Elland Road Semi.
But to make a statement against the utter incompetence of the custodians.....

Dont be unruly.

Get lost
I'm glad you've given your ticket up. It's "fans" like you who have their single brain cell on job share that keeps us in the mess we are in.

You're missing the point. The people watching from outside of the city will see scousers making trouble and the media will run with that narrative.

The narrative IS what we care about and need to control.
We have no control. This should be about getting it back. Unless you believe that when we end up like a Bury that all these people your afraid of having a narrative will come back to bail out loveable Everton

Carragher will be forced to comment on what’s going on if he’s doing the game ( which I now imagine he will be if he wasn’t before ).
A decent studio guest would be handy as well.. not Leon Osman.. imagine Southall giving his thoughts !!
Carragher wants talk about it on Monday ,go on the pitch it’ll be negative talk in our direction

Status
Not open for further replies.