27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully support the efforts to shine some light on the piss poor management from the board. Well done for that.

Some parts of gp take a while to empty. Also can't imagine being in the concourse of the upper bullens and gwladys with everyone crammed in there.

Fully support the efforts to shine some light on the piss poor management from the board. Well done for that.

Some parts of gp take a while to empty. Also can't imagine being in the concourse of the upper bullens and gwladys with everyone crammed in there.
Hmmmm….Health and safety issues. Maybe it needs to be staggered? :oops:

Honestly one of the most spot on posts I have ever seen.

We are a laughing stock to the whole of England right now.

Right now we are the football story.

Spurs got rid of NES quickly when the chance came.

Villa, Norwich and Newcastle all moved to change the direction of their club and the narrative around them. For them it can only get better from now on - regardless of if they don't finish where they want too the lines are 'always going to be hard in the position they were in' or 'new manager will have a full preseason to get ideas across after being able to asses squad this season' blah blah blah.

Everton Football Club is the story for every media outlet going.

It should have been awhile back but the fact national media has suddenly realised that what's going on is just bonkers, not because it's Everton, because any football team that's spent like we have and regressed so much the alarm bells would be going.

27 years without a trophy is unacceptable.

Show your feet on 27 minutes during the game against Arsenal on Monday evening and leave your seat.

Let’s show that the incompetence from the top at Everton Football Club cannot continue.

#27minutesfor27years
If I manage to get a ticket I’d fully back this idea.
The club better upscale their catering department as the amount of pints sold during a match will break world records.

Suppose the club still profit from our support at the same time so we’re not all bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.