27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamPerry

Player Valuation: £20m
27 years without a trophy is unacceptable.

Show your feet on 27 minutes during the game against Arsenal on Monday evening and leave your seat.

Let’s show that the incompetence from the top at Everton Football Club cannot continue.

#27minutesfor27years

Attachments

• 5342C714-ADF2-4407-B57B-5C19B2ACF797.jpeg
    5342C714-ADF2-4407-B57B-5C19B2ACF797.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 176
Yeah let the whole world laugh at us for not winning anything in 27 years. Swerve this in my opinion. The best way to get at the board is by boycotting the club shop and merchandise.

Now I like the idea because something needs to be done. I thought everyone turning there back at the 27th minute was a good idea. Because if everyone gets up an goes down stairs won’t it be proper cramped is the enough room for everyone in concourse.

Yeah let the whole world laugh at us for not winning anything in 27 years. Swerve this in my opinion. The best way to get at the board is by boycotting the club shop and merchandise.
Wouldn't make a dent. If we sold 40,000 shirts a season at £50 it's 2 Million.

Getting out in public the sham of a situation we have will have more impact and do more damage.

No, you shine a spotlight on the failings.

Not buying a new shirt or programme will do nothing - the club is already suffering because of no fans for 18 months.

Show everyone that they should have been looking at our issues for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.