Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a huge fan of R.A.F.A, but I’ve never known a manager suffer with so many injuries. Even Pickford has been out this season! We really
missed the likes of
Digne, Doucoure (desperately!) and we are of course still missing our best defender (Mina) and our only centre-forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

The media has mocked our fan-base mercilessly today because some blues left the derby after just 19 minutes. One pundit said our fans were the worst in the world! That is a ludicrous overreaction because it was only a tiny number that left. When it was 2-1 and we nearly equalised I thought “I bet they’re regretting leaving so early”.It really looked like we might get something out of the game. Sadly their decision turned out to be vindicated. Had they stayed to cheer our team on, though, the outcome of the match might have been different. It might have given our lads a lift.
Were you at the match then?

I haven't offered a name cos like almost everyone else I don't know the name of the English women team's manager. 20 -0 and 64 nil in their world cup group. Looks good on her CV?
Sarina Weigmann. Won the Euros with an unfancied Dutch side.

Would probably knock us back...

We'd be in the same mess with Potter as he tries to get these players to play football. Only difference is that we may have give him more time.

I don't know if I agree to be honest. The players Potter has at Brighton are similar level to ours in my opinion. If you coach well, you can improve players. When was the last time we saw a clear identity on the ball from an Everton side as a result of good coaching?

Potter would be ideal going forward. I had just assumed that there was no chance he would come here. That's why I had been shouting for Lampard.

intro-1614797918.jpg

Ragnar considers the Everton job.

Oh Sorry, just read it again and you lot said Rangnick!!

Still, Ragnar would know what to do with the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.