2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Gbamin get a quad injury too?

Yes in 2019, the injury DCL got was very similar and handed in a similarly bad way, albeit not exactly the same

Gbamin should have had surgery but they tried not to go down that route and it went horribly wrong as he was brought back into training too soon.

I've suspected for a while that this feller is the latest piece of family silver earmarked to get the club spending money. And I bet he's happy to sit this out until January or near the summer.

I've suspected for a while that this feller is the latest piece of family silver earmarked to get the club spending money. And I bet he's happy to sit this out until January or near the summer.

It's him and/or Richy

Issue is it probably will be both

Which, look, if the club was run and managed well, wouldn't be a problem. Teams sell players. But you have to have replacements in beforehand and bedded into the club.

Yes in 2019, the injury DCL got was very similar and handed in a similarly bad way, albeit not exactly the same

Gbamin should have had surgery but they tried not to go down that route and it went horribly wrong as he was brought back into training too soon.
Possibly why yer man Dan Donaghadee has been asked to leave maybe. Possibly DCL has been handled badly too initially hence the lengthy time out

Then you do not know this guy

He really is injured

If he did leave.. and who can blame him? He has a talent and we are gash.

To say he is happy to sit it out though is an insult to him.

Richy, Pickford, or half anyone..I have no idea what is in their head, nor would I blame them jumping ship. But Do, I know a lot of people close to him and |I can assure you that the lad is certainly NOT happy to sit and wait for anything.

well crap clubs with crap finances have to sell their assets

Issue is our clowns don't know how to spend it, and there are no players already in place that would act as replacements
Spot on - took our recruitment team years to figure out how to replace lukaku and that was by getting lucky with Calvert lewin. God knows what a shambles they’d make of replacing him if they were stupid enough to sell him

Richy's almost certainly out. DCL needs to get back playing and show a return to form before he, or we, will get what either would want from a top club.

Arguably, Arsenal is nosing around because they are not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.