2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't blame him but I don't like him as Everton manager and never will.

Personally, and I know many of you will turn your noses up, but I'd be more than willing to take a punt on Lampard.

These players are spineless little cretinous cancers but they'll probably all listen to someone like him as they'll all know what an outstanding footballer he was and literally remember watching him. Lampard is, by all accounts, fairly smart and well put together. I'm sure he can communicate well and obviously will have decent contacts across the game.

The point is, we're going no where fast and need someone with a bit about them to come in and be given time. We're no where near where we want to be so we can't be picky, and whoever it is he'll need to rebuild. That will be a process that takes seasons. I'm willing to give someone like Lampard, who'll grow alongside us (a bit like Moyes did) some time. I appreciate this isn't 2002 and the game has changed but for me Lampard just makes sense.

Not that any of this matters because it looks like Rafael is going to hang around regardless. But I'd like to see it.

I still cant understand why he thought a just back from injury Doucoure and Allan could cope with that midfield 3 of liverpool.

The warning signs were there instantly. They were queuing up edge of the box to get shots away.

Pathetic that he didn't change it.

I've come to the conclusion that it's not because he's stubborn, it's just because he's absolutely crap and hasn't hasn't a clue.

…..it’s a long list, I’ve just snapped the leading contenders. I do agree, though, it looks like names plucked from the air rather than punters requesting a particular price, although there are reports in foreign press that we have sounded out Hjulmand.

That is the sort of nonsense appointment they’d make.

Given we know holgate and Davies aren't good enough and probably lower down the pecking order.

We are close to full strength and still losing.

It's concerning that a fan like me can ring changes during a game and benitez can't , or won't. Reminds me of koeman when we didn't buy him a striker but he played that style regardless. In this case benitez is playing the team he wants to play, just without the players to play that role.

I don't blame him but I don't like him as Everton manager and never will.

Personally, and I know many of you will turn your noses up, but I'd be more than willing to take a punt on Lampard.

These players are spineless little cretinous cancers but they'll probably all listen to someone like him as they'll all know what an outstanding footballer he was and literally remember watching him. Lampard is, by all accounts, fairly smart and well put together. I'm sure he can communicate well and obviously will have decent contacts across the game.

The point is, we're going no where fast and need someone with a bit about them to come in and be given time. We're no where near where we want to be so we can't be picky, and whoever it is he'll need to rebuild. That will be a process that takes seasons. I'm willing to give someone like Lampard, who'll grow alongside us (a bit like Moyes did) some time. I appreciate this isn't 2002 and the game has changed but for me Lampard just makes sense.

Not that any of this matters because it looks like Rafael is going to hang around regardless. But I'd like to see it.

Rafael still thinks he can manage the same way he could when he had Alonso, Mascherano and Gerrard, then blame everyone else when it doesn't work. Won't change.

And I've said in the other threads...Big Dunc is the better option for me. Lampard has his Chelsea safety net (loan players at derby, still a good squad at Chelsea) he's more of a gamble than someone who knows the team inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.