Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have just been reading that Kasper Hjulmand is the favourite for the job, current manager of Denmark. His win record as manager is played 335 won 138 drawn 81 lost 116 so a win percentage of 41.19%. That is only bumped up to 41% as his record for Denmark is 69%, at club level his average win percentage is 33.6% so that is relegation fodder, its a no for me get your booooooooos at the ready

Frank Lampard can do one, can't stand the smarmy git.

Be honest, the squad is the issue - don't think there are many gaffers out there who will get them singing a better tune.

Another Italian - hard to break down and 'nick a 1-0' style of footy. Not easy on the eye but these lot aren't good enough to press or play position football.

Fear we will end up going with nuno espirito, another whose teams don't score goals, spurs hit 3 goals in their first 6 games under him and Wolves always struggled for goals.

I have just been reading that Kasper Hjulmand is the favourite for the job, current manager of Denmark. His win record as manager is played 335 won 138 drawn 81 lost 116 so a win percentage of 41.19%. That is only bumped up to 41% as his record for Denmark is 69%, at club level his average win percentage is 33.6% so that is relegation fodder, its a no for me get your booooooooos at the ready

Why is this fella getting linked? Seems very odd.

4FCADE4B-1EB8-449D-B14D-D43FD05286E2.png

….PP have started a ‘Next Everton Manager’ market.

Status
Not open for further replies.